Which version is your FAV?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if I have to choose one of those V2. However, if I can choose another...TMGC+C!

:eek: Hard question!

Um... I'd have to say the Music Star.

Although I love the V1 too because it was the first Tamagotchi I ever owned & it was so simple to care for. :D

But I vote Music Star.

I'd say Music star but i did really like the v2 when it came out. Simple but original XD B) -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
PECE i luv V5! Kuro iz my fave! Only on V5 but + culr is wayy better!! I want 1 but no holidayz r cumin up!!!! ;) :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :ph34r:

Version 1.

Or Version 2. The simpler, the better :furawatchi:

My favourite so far is the V2. :huh: I have got a Music Star, but I haven't yet untabbed it, so my opinion might be changing. :huh:

My fav is definately the V5 because rasing a family is so much fun! And maybe I would have voted for the music star if I have one but I don't.

i love all of them! i must say though for some reason im not a big fan of the v.2. i havent gotten a music start yet(i might this weekend!) and i dont own a v.4.5. i only have a v.5 running its really fun!

but i have to say...

everytime i play with my very first tama. the v.1 its so fun

it brings back so many memories and i love how simple it is.

i also love the v.4 because i love the game where you have to catch the music notes.

the one thing i dont like about v.5 is not being able to give your tamas a first name. but its still fun!

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back