Which version tamagotchi do you like best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like v4 the best because it is the only version I own! :angry: I know quite a bit about v4.5 and 5 as well.

P.S. Sorry I'm not a skilled PMer and I can't stand starting a whole new topic for this, but just then I noticed a glitch on TamaTalk. I just went into a pinned poll (What areas of TT interests you the most) that was closed for replying and lo and behold, to the left of the purple button that says 'CLOSED' there was a 'FAST REPLY' button. I clicked on it to see what happened and the fast reply box came out. Anyone know what happened? B)

[SIZE=14pt]I like all the old versions. I like: v1, v2, v3, Angelgotchi, devilgotchi. I like those. Who else likes old tamas?[/SIZE]

Personally I like the Older version and well Version 4.

My Reason for V.4:

I like V.4 because there is a varitey of fun challenging games. It also has jobs and school enrollments. Also because you actually have to care for the tamagotchi and make sure it doesn't die. I also love the idea of the skill points:Beauty/Gorgeous,Social/Communication and Kindness/Nice----Evidence----- I hear the V5 does not die. For me thats a disappointment, not that dieing is a good thing. Only because its like you don't have to care for it ( well you do ).

~tama_princess~

You forgot ALOT of Tamagotchi versions. Especially the V4.5.

My favorite is probably the V2.

My favourite is the V3. I just like a normal plain tamagotchi with not too many fancy things on it.

Cheers,

P10 :)

Personally I like the Older version and well Version 4.
My Reason for V.4:

I like V.4 because there is a varitey of fun challenging games. It also has jobs and school enrollments. Also because you actually have to care for the tamagotchi and make sure it doesn't die. I also love the idea of the skill points:Beauty/Gorgeous,Social/Communication and Kindness/Nice----Evidence----- I hear the V5 does not die. For me thats a disappointment, not that dieing is a good thing. Only because its like you don't have to care for it ( well you do ).

~tama_princess~
they still leave in a ufo forcing you to start again. anyway i voted v5. used to be v4 now its v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back