Whimsical's ON log (first-timer tama log)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still loving documenting my time with my tama but I returned to work today after the holidays and have less time, so my logs will probably be a bit shorter.

The day began with Jojo brutally fleecing a bunch of oldies for their money (I found out about the 'leave with parents' feature - since it was new year-ish time both the parents and grandparents gave jojo money)

iQXfFR5.jpg

CedeSQR.jpg

Jojo evolved into basically a big version of her teen form with Bob's dress. That thing is quite the hand-me-down by now. She was light blue but I dyed her white, because honestly I think I prefer lighter/neutral colours to help her stand out from the background.

h1SVohL.jpg

Honestly the amount of pets my guys go through is worrying. I think doink lasted the longest. This new lop-eared ghost thing is quite cute and matches Jojo quite well. It's name is Floopy.

YahIygC.jpg

I think I got bitten by the bug when it comes to marrying off characters and seeing what combination comes up. I'm pretty sure Jojo will be married soon :3

Sorry that I'm posting so much X3 but I'm fully into the app now lol.

Jojo proved to be very popular in the plaza, I was pretty surprised when two tamas proposed to her. I knew from reddit that you could accept the proposal and not connect the device and therefor not get the egg. This probably all seems very normal to you guys, but for me i'm just laughing at the idea of Jojo being a deadbeat mom and serial bigamist.

GxVY4KR.jpg

ZX1qzRl.jpg

At the same time I was trying to find a good husbando for Jojo. I really liked this pink guy (his name is just 'pink guy') and thankfully he consented to getting hitched!

YXYozMu.jpg

Dink is born!

iELgCA9.jpg

..aaand immediately goes to bed because it's past 10pm here. I have work tomorrow, but you know, priorities.

2zBtJ9u.jpg

Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Dink!

Bob bleeped at some point, letting me know she was evolving. This kind of surprised me because she'd done nothing all evening except eat and poop, so it made for a nice change.

Bob is now a cotton wool rabbit with pink jewellery and long eyelashes. She also has clothes - I didn't know tamagotchi characters did. I'm sure she'll still poop on the floor, fashion conscious or not. 
This are Lovelitchi.

Your log is so darn fun to read, I dare ask your secret to larger pictures- i feel like folks who read mine have to stare really hard. Please keep updating in the future!!!

Hi Crazychick, glad you're enjoying it! I don't think I have a secret, i've just been taking photos real close up with my phone camera (but not so close that it blurs the image,) and hosting them from imgur. I have a samsung s7 if that helps at all.

Ok so things are basically moving at a 100mph pace. 

Dink grew up and is stILL WEARING THAT GODDAMN DRESSDEEFDGvfebvn

neuCoJ9.jpg

I do think he's sort of cute especially with the apple of his head, but that friggin dress is a curse at this point (I know it's only been like 4 generations but srsly).

Later, Dink ignored the perils of stranger danger, and followed what I can only describe as an LSD trip nightmare beast into another dimension (the star place? observatory? Something like that.)

qB7PDUG.jpg

"don't do drugs kids!"

Anyway Dink's bachelor life came to a screeching halt as I found him a blushing bride, the lovely miss pudding.

auBntIa.jpg

Check out miss pudding's twin all like "oh thank god I don't have to marry fuzzy william tell over there"

kAFH6kK.jpg

Anyway this is Dink and miss pudding's son, Joop. Do not ask me where I get these names from, because I don't even know.

IR96z7p.jpg

Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Joop!

I have a feeling my logs are going to 100% consist of "my tama grew up and looks like a dingus, here's who married them" type posts

Anyway Joopchi grew up and looks like a dingus

inxzL1J.jpg

I like the white/yellow/blue colours together but of course he is wearing the "family dress" 

This colouration actually reminds me of the two-toned chao from SA2...

bGidYIH.png

This is who married him, can you tell what genes I am interested in? I really want a "w" shaped mouth haha

The whole purpose of these guys is to breed...I feel like i'm just practising tamagotchi eugenics rather than caring for them as pets.. but I guess the game encourages this.

BLK7zUS.jpg

Lemon, who for now has her dad's weird cake topper swirls. This is her pet, Floosie

uynvvSJ.jpg

Don't worry, it won't be long until Lemon joins the next phase of my anti-pink dress breeding programme

i had the same stubborn trait situation for quite awhile, but with lovelitchi's ears instead of body :D

i have heard that the happiness level during the first two stages has a small influence on which body type is inherited, and the care level influences which other traits are inherited, but i feel too guilty trying to take worse care of them on purpose to see if it's true

i had the same stubborn trait situation for quite awhile, but with lovelitchi's ears instead of body :D

i have heard that the happiness level during the first two stages has a small influence on which body type is inherited, and the care level influences which other traits are inherited, but i feel too guilty trying to take worse care of them on purpose to see if it's true
images

I just might try that...

Okay so..

Not much of note has happened. A new tama was born that I called Chichi. On the advice of Ginjirochi_lover I neglected poor chichi, depriving him of food and attention so that he grew into a weird wiggly blob. Kids these days.

Hv7ewtP.jpg

I don't know if how you raise em' as babies has an effect on personality, but chichi was needy. He seemed to call/beep quite often and ran out of happiness faster than my other tamas so far.

That night, I accidentally left the sound on and at around 11:30 when I was trying to sleep, the bloody thing wore me up with crazed beeping. I managed to grab a pic, I guess he was having a nightmare about a smug brick wall and sweaty blue hands.

oOI7y0H.jpg

He grew up and although he did look quite cute, he still had that bloody dress on no matter how he tried to hide it with a giant ribbon. 

A reddit user by the name of Lemonsharc kindly came online so I could marry Chichi to their cute dog tama, I'm hoping that by marrying to a completely different body shape I can finally break the dress curse.

ddM12ME.jpg

It took a few attempts because the app was being glitchy, but eventually they were married.

IM5RfT9.jpg

And Temple was born! (I was watching a down the rabbit hole video on youtube about temple OS as the time which is where the name came from, bit of a hard watch but very interesting.)

Temple seems to have his mum's beret so I hold out hope he'll have her body shape too.

D92pl7h.jpg

He's already proven his worth, with him I was finally able to get the snow globe for the first time!

79zXBaG.jpg

Finally a bonus image I snapped at the weekend

a3hOdEO.jpg

Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Temple!

Okay, sooo, Templechi grew up to become a wall-eyed adult with the same fashion problems as his forbears. 

gdHmvQx.jpg

I didn't get many pictures of him, here's one when he married Miss. Apple

HC14qCQ.jpg

And finally

FINALLY

images-animated-gif.blogspot.com.gif

THE DRESS WAS NO MORE

cdCsg8z.jpg

FINALLY GOT RID OF THE DRESS I HAD FROM GEN 1!!!!

This little guy was called Cupar and that was one of the only pics I got of him. He was cute and wall-eyed like his dad. I liked him so much that I kept him for a few days before marrying him to a dog.

vsFEcIP.jpg

VwycqDv.jpg

This little one is named Lunachi, after Luna, my puppy that I will be picking up in 2 weeks time. Here's a pic of her :3

X7I879s.jpg

Until next time!

Lunatchi grew up. She was a dessert head who went on to marry a dog just like her father before her.

zUqgYPr.jpg

Their baby, Dishchi, was a really cute lop-eared girl.

55i4Ywy.jpg

Dishchi was very popular on the app. She had a lot of gentleman friends.

TwlgGAI.jpg

2nlRtw1.jpg

But her heart lay... with another dog. Only this one had a cherry symbiote.

MfkxApa.jpg
s

Thankfully the offspring, Spoonchi, only inherited her dad's pink napkin, and not his creepy parasitic twin.

TiGJ1qt.jpg

Finally, Spoonchi went in on the family tradition and married the BEST DOG YET.

YbdrytK.jpg

...because I got my first set of TWINS!! Meet Moonchi and Sunchi!

T1OjjjK.jpg

They're different colours so I guess they're fraternal twins? Anyway I love them!

Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Moonchi and Sunchi!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back