Who’s you're favourite POP STAR?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TS9523 is my best friend forever! her CD rocks as well! she 's my fave pop star! but she likes your CD more... anyways, on your poll i vote TS9520!

TS9523 is my best friend forever! her CD rocks as well! she 's my fave pop star! but she likes your CD more... anyways, on your poll i vote TS9520!
wait whos CD does she like more?

I voted TS9520. When I played Music City a while back, I mostly got between 40-5th place. I was TS2222. Anyone ever see me? '3'

I voted TS9520. When I played Music City a while back, I mostly got between 40-5th place. I was TS2222. Anyone ever see me? '3'
Thanks, and I vote for you. You're TS2222, and we're good friends too!!! ^_^

wow, BW is an inspiration to us :wacko:

i dont mean to be all lovey dovey and soft but she is :blink:

i wish i had a friend like that... awell i got. ...sorta up there :D

anyway, i would be TS9520 because she has a bandai agreement or something.... and she gets all the benmefits xD

anywway, i like being me on music city.... but there ARE better people.... like TS9520 and BW:)

wow, BW is an inspiration to us :)
i dont mean to be all lovey dovey and soft but she is :)

i wish i had a friend like that... awell i got. ...sorta up there :p

anyway, i would be TS9520 because she has a bandai agreement or something.... and she gets all the benmefits xD

anywway, i like being me on music city.... but there ARE better people.... like TS9520 and BW:)
Thanks, did you know that I am TS9520!? B)

Oh and I am a character tester for Tamagotchi Music CityQ! If you wanted to know! ;)

Latest posts

Back