Who agrees with me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonluver

Reaction score
Do you think there should be guides that aren't really guides, like assistant guides, or that once you reach a certain level of karma you become some sort of something. I thought of this because I see so many nice people with a lot of good karma, but they don't really get any credit for it. I bet lots of people are going to think I'm crazy :D

I don't really agree, even though it is a good idea.

I think that the Guides chosen have been picked for a reason, and if everyone had alot of karma then there would be more Guides than members. Personally I think everything is fine how it is.

I don't really even see what good it'd do... I mean, don't you think it's a bit much? For now, I think Green Karma should be enough of an award. For now. I dunno, some people might like this idea, so...

What would the 'Assistant Guides' do?.. They can't really get too much power, members already have the option to report...

Would it make much a difference, or just cause staff more trouble?

I don't agree. Like Stupidity said, green karma should be enough of an award.

When you earn green karma, this means you have behaved well on the site, and been a good faithful member. :)

This could mean you're on your way to becoming something special like a guide.

Shouldn't this be in Suggestions? :z

.:: Hot Banana ::.

P.S I like your idea, Pokemonluver, but it wouldn't be practical. o_O

Yeah, sorry it should be in suggestions

Well, I guess you're right, the karma should be enough but I just wanted to see if anyone thought it was a good idea :p

I don't seem to get any Karma. I'm a good person, been here a while (over a year with my other name, Tama_Lover994) and I think I put things in order and don't flip out about things. Or flame anybody.

How come I don't have a Karma?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. :p

Cinderpelt♥

I think it's a great idea! I mean like you get a message froma guide or Admin saying that you will become one. So if you abuse it or aren't good at it you will be stripped of these privelages and if you are good at it and you work hard, you will have "trained" for a guide and will become one.

I don't seem to get any Karma. I'm a good person, been here a while (over a year with my other name, Tama_Lover994) and I think I put things in order and don't flip out about things. Or flame anybody.  

How come I don't have a Karma?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic. :mimitchi:

Cinderpelt♥
Holy Cheesepuffs! (Lol)

It's the exact same thing with me!

Heh :angry:

I dont see the point of having more than 2 types of moderatoring rank?

//-lWeRide

Last edited by a moderator:
They may not get credit from an official title, but those who are helped certainly are appreciative of it. ;) As such, I think the current administrative system works well.

The reward should be the happiness a person feels from aiding others. I do not think helping others just for the title or Karma is a good mentality to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back