who agree's ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who agree's that people r nice?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dont know

• super

• totally

• to much

• of course

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

holly76

Reaction score
yes i thought if i post this i might get more answers and its a poll i agree to and its nice

thats it ive told u my answer .

whats yours?

It depends. My friends are nice, but you wouldn't think bullies are, would you? :)

People I make friends with are usually overpowering because they know I'll do something if I'm told to and they take advantage of that. But it's mainly the girls that do that. I have met a lot of very nice people so I'm going to vote "Yes" Because people are nice.

It depends on who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what area you live in
I doubt that. I believe in every city, every town, village whatever has at least several morons. Morons is an understatement really but we can't swear now can we ;)

In all the dirt you do find a few diamonds though. Hold on to those, that's my advice.

yes i thought if i post this i might get more answers and its a poll i agree to and its nice

thats it ive told u my answer .

whats yours?
Well I'd have to say I didn't vote. Because, well, it usually depends on who you mean is nice.

People that in my opinion are nice -

All my friends

My family (with the exception of my little sister)

People that show respect for the minorities of the world (like blacks, gays/lesbians, Jews, etc.)

People that are *sometimes* nice -

Christy (my little sister)

People that are not nice -

The popular girls at my school that think they're better than everyone and "abuse" that "power"

People who are mean to the minorities of the world (The minorities would be but not limited to gays/lesbians, blacks, Jews)

Jocelyn (a girl in my math and science classes that is kinda but not really popular. At my school, if they hate me and my friends, they're popular. ;) )

I believe that everyone *can* be nice, but most in my area choose not to.

Most the people I encounter on a day to day basis are too busy or too self absorbed to even try to think of anyone but themselves.

People all around the world can be nice... if they want to.

We all have our tough moments.

Things like Racism, Bullying, etc are from Shallow minds.

The people at my school?

They can be jerks, :rolleyes:

Well at least most of them.

But then later on, I found out all those guys liked me...

Boys can sometimes be so dumb. :(

-Rachel♥

WELL FLORIDANS ARE NOT NICEAND I AM POULARE IN MY SCHOOLS SO THEY ARE STILL REALLY MEAN
FLORIDANS? you mean like ppl that live in FLORIDA? how MEAN!

im vary nice, and i live there!, your so MEAN :D

i think, every 1 is nice, its just sumetimes, sume 1, will be mean,

FLORIDANS, can be nice, or mean, its, its.... WHO YOU ARE!

Some people are not nice... some people go out of their way to be not nice...or unnice for a lack of a better term. It bothers me. If everyone could do ONE nice thing or just be nice to everyone for one day.... our world would be NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back