Who are your role models or heroes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Puma:.

Reaction score
My role model and hero would have to be Mitchell Johnson. He is one of the best bowlers in the Aussie team and he is who I look up to as a bowler.

There are others like Brett Lee, Adam Gilchrist and Stuart Clark who I look up to as well, but Johnson is my main hero.

Who are your heroes or role models?

I have a HUGE list.

David Cook Masi Oka

Michael Johns Adam Savage

Kristen Bell Milo Ventimigla

Hayden Pennitiere

Kari Byron

Mike Rowe

Grant Imohara

Tory Bellachi

Bear Grylls

I really don't know. O: I guess Neil Gaiman, Cory Doctrow, and V. You know, V from V For Vendetta. I sleep with the frigging comic. XD

Boa Fett

Jango Fett

Darth Vader

That stormtrooper there that did a really good job

That clone there that did a really good job

Y'know. The usual.

Yeah, I partially was kinda being honest. Is there a problem with that >_>

I hope not D:

Yeah I don't really look up to ACTUAL living people..

Maybe Harrison Ford.

Edit:

AHAHA WAIT.

George Lucas too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of role models.

Including: Hayley Williams, Alex Gaskarth, Mitchell Davis, and Derek Sanders.

-Christian Siriano

-Tim Gunn

-Susan Nigro

-Miles Davis...?

-Robert Sheldon

-Consuelo V..?

-James Swearingen

I'm too picky to have a role model. Although, someone who I love to death is my grandpa. And it's not just because he's the richest person I know besides my great great uncle. It's because he's totally insane. I'm not even joking. Last time I saw him he offered me a cigarette.

Him: Phoebe, do you smoke? I've got some extra sticks here if you want a few.

Me: No thank you grandpa.

Him: ANDREA(she's my sister)! Stop drinking so much beer. I've seen you.

Andrea: What?

Cousin: *cracks up*

Me: Shut the **** up, Blake! *Slaps cousin*

That's why I love him. Not the greatest role model though.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hero is Eric Carr, he was really hard working and looked on the bright side of life, even when he found out he had cancer...R.I.P.

Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift or Hilary Duff.

All the sweet, nice celebrities who aren't attention-seeking or messed up or in Rehab or anything, but seem like nice people.

First and foremost, though - my grandmother. She's lovely. <3

My dad =o

He's an awesome engineer. He's an awesome pilot. Awesome in maths and physics =0

My mum is pretty amazing... She works so hard every single day, whether she's working at the bank (oh, what a great place to be working right now..) or at home, she always tries so hard. I know I get annoyed with her for this sometimes.. But I shouldn't, she's just being a great person =]

Now, if you know me, and couldn't tell me who my absolute hero is, you don't know me at all!

Avril Lavigne is a really important person to me for so many reasons.

The most important: Her music is everywhere in my life, and I love it! It never fails to get me singing along and suddenly feel really good after a bad day..

She also plays about 4 instruments really well, and her singing is never anything less than great.

Apart from a charity version of Knockin' on Heaven's door, EVERY SINGLE SONG THAT SHE HAS EVER RELEASED ON AN ALBUMN, SINGLE OR B-SIDE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY HER. She's not some lazy girl who lets people write the words and music for her.

She's always been so much like me- the tomboy who likes to hang out with the guys and dresses in baggy pants. Whether it's the "old" or "new" avril, I will always support her for her slight "change" when she left her teen years behind.

AND.. She's been through a lot. She almost died from a brain tumor when she was 12. And she had to work so hard to get her contract.

And, like her, I don't give a dam.n what you think of me, or her... Avril is my hero!

=]

Leona Lewis, Taylor Swift or Hilary Duff.
All the sweet, nice celebrities who aren't attention-seeking or messed up or in Rehab or anything, but seem like nice people.

First and foremost, though - my grandmother. She's lovely. <3
I love Hilary. She doesn't change to meet the fads, and she didn't become popular by acting like a world class slut.

I have been asked this question time and time again. I really have no answer, and I really never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back