Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SetoSorcerer. His commentary is reallly cute at times, and it's not over the top. Also, he seems like a really nice guy!

Because it might be interesting

I'm gonna post this list I made a while back of all the characters I remember crushing on

Spoilers because it's a strange strange list and I'm not going to lie on it

Sai

Kikitchi (hah that's obvious)

Villager (Also very very obvious)

Beau

Punchy (I actually had very vivid dreams with Punchy THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVED HIM)

Zim (I regret SO MUCH FROM 2 YEARS AGO)

Luigi (why I liked a possibly 40 year old man, idk)

Red (y'know from Pokemon... oh wow)

Goten (HE IS 7 WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME)

Link

Sunil (From LPS ... yeah I was once in love with a mongoose)
Tavros (I actually hated him once too which was weird)

Kankri (I kissed a picture of him on New Years eve 2012 end of story)

Simon (from Gurren Lagann... but then I had a gross dream about him and then the end)

Isabelle (Yeah from Animal Crossing... I had a dream about kissing her once and ever since then... dem lips)

Toola Roola (When I was in 6th grade I liked a pony from a kid's show... this is probably the strangest in this list DO NOT JUDGE ME)

Lucas (From Mother 3 SUCHAGOODGAMELIEKWOW)

Uh I can't think of anyone else right now so the end

My weird list

my weird list

my weird list

don't judge meeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
My magical boy~

tumblr_nfbeztO97N1u3rr1oo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:
*looks at my deviantart page* Yea I totally am not having a side crush on any Mother 3 characters

tumblr_md1prfmG3e1rjs8hjo1_500.gif

Okay hear me out here.

I'm listing Ghazan from LOK here.

The thing is, aside from the fact that he has a pretty good bod, I'm not actually physically attracted to him.

I wouldn't even consider it a crush - but just the fact that he had so much potential to be more than just a side villain (this applies to P'Li and Ming-Hua too, but Ghazan is my favourite out of the Red Lotus quartet), and he seemed like one of the more laid-back, nicer members. I wish he had more screen time, and his relationships with Ming-Hua and Bolin had developed more.

(I might have a new favourite character. Also the reason why I refuse to watch the book 3 finale)

this one guy at my school .m. which sucks, since we're really close but just as friends. which sucks, especially since I'll never be able to tell him since he has a lot of trust in me and is in a relationship and has told me a lot of secrets and asked for a lot of advice ;-; the worst part is that everyone thinks I've moved on for some reason?? I can't stop thinking about him and I switched into his math class for next semester so I'll have the chance to see him every day and I always freak out over every relation between me and him and I have no one to talk to about it niCEEEE I'm so fudged over haha I beat him in a pokemon battle though

Real talk though - i post here way too much

tumblr_niu83gw9MC1szz9s8o1_400.png

but there she is...p'li the queen of my heart i love her so much

tumblr_n8zb38wNX41qirafjo3_250.gif

(her and ghazan may or may not be my brotp :3c )

Well I've now been crushing on Light from Death Note for the longest I've ever had a crush on anyone for. That includes my ex-boyfriend who I was with for 2 months, and my other ex-boyfriend who I was with for a year. My love for a fictional character lasts longer than my love for real people who I was actually dating. I fail at life. xD

My crush is..... My wonderful girlfriend who introduced me to Tamagotchis :D I love her to death xD

Okay, so maybe I have a crush on this plush I commissioned of my Tamagotchi Fanmade character, Nanotchi.

yay_by_tamabelle-d8fpwrh.jpg

I even looked at how-to-kiss guides online so I could learn how to kiss him better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back