Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My... My crush? WH - WHY WOULD I TELL YOU SOMETHING LIKE THAT? o / / / o

Hehe. Juuust joking guys. x3 I haven't had a proper crush in about five years. Usually it's a fictional character or some good looking celebrity who has no idea who I am.

My future husband though, definitely. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
3096412477_1_41_dGX9NnJu.gif

him. (click that link for awesomeness ._.)

But he doesn't exist. :c

Ikuto-3-shugo-chara-21803446-312-341.png

Oh ikuto, stop looking at me like that, you're making it hard for me to say you don't exist. (> o u o <)

There's a boy at my school and I've had a crush on him since half way through year 7. We're in every lesson together except for P.E and D.T. We are always put close together in the seating plan :D . I feel really easy talking to him because usually when I talk to guys I get nervous and start clapping my hands together like a seal <_< (I clap my hands when I get nervous). I have proper conversations with him like I do with my friends and we act like freaks together. A few days ago in science we were pretending we were driving a spaceship, we were making all sorts of beeping and rocket noises. I always get really happy when I'm with him. He's smart, funny, cute and a little chubby ^_^ :wub: .

Did I really say I had a crush on Dawn two years ago? o_o

anyways.

His name is Tom. His last name starts with Da and end with ley.

Dare you mess with him I will destroy you.

omg uh these two super cute actors,, they are just thE CUTEST BOYS EVER????? im too shy to look up pictures of them tho hehe * u w u *

their names are asa butterfield and gulliver mcgrath cutecutecute!!!!!!

ummmmmm also this cutie on tumblr who actually lives in my city holy poop

and a character from a graphic novel and a few people from numerous other webcomics including homestuck and the anime club ahahahahaha

oh and lastly a boy in my homeroom * u w u *

I had a crush on this really, really cool guy in my year until today. He's literally the coolest person I have ever met....he has everything. He is interested in all the things I am, and he's just amazing.

He's really attractive, but not in a normal sense in the generic 1D lover....he's so unique and gorgeous and light blonde hair I can't even igbvfkhdzbdcjznvbuygtsirhds

Today my "best friend" (I don't really like her, she's turning into a btch) told me "Hey, today ______ is gonna ask out (this girl)!!"

"So?"

"I thought you liked him."

she said it as though she expected me to blow up with rage, jealousy, she wanted drama.

I told her I got over my crush. I didn't though.

Today as soon as I got home I got on Facebook.

What do I see?

__________ is in a relationship with ____________.

And with like 4534251425312 likes.

It didn't make me sad.

Angry.

Jealous.

Just disappointed.

My face has had the expression of stone since I've seen it.

Sure, a few tears have escaped but that's the end of it.

I hate being young, when all the good guys are too immature and the female mind is overtaken by PMSing hormones that don't know what they're doing.

I liked someone for the last three years and I had to move away in the end. Dont really see any point of having a crush since then

I have a crush on nobody. Not even cartoon characters or celebrities or anyone. I'm only 10, do you expect me to have a crush on anybody? Like EMF, I do love Tama characters, but I love them as in I think they're really cute, not that I want them as my boyfriend.

~Dazzmina ~ [/

Keep fighting the good fight.

I have crushes mostly on fictional characters. (Is it called toonphilia?)

Envy (from FMA), Edward Elric, Grell Sutcliff, Sebastian Michaelis, Claude Faustus, Pluto, Soma... Pretty sure there's more.

When it comes to Homestuck, Equius Zahhak, Eridan Ampora... And Orphaner Dualscar and Executor Darkleer.

Uh... And also unironically homestuck's author, Andrew Hussie.

tumblr_lqxsnr3F5w1qctk7jo1_250.jpg

Say what you want, he is cute!

I also have a crush on Aurelio Voltaire Hernandez, when it comes to famous people.

On more real and normal people... I have a girlfriend and she is my baby, but I have that weird sort of crush on one Stephanie. She understands me, is like my lost sister, she has the same problems as I am and she is just... great. I can rp Darkleers in dresses with her even, what's a plus. /shot

Only demisexual people would understand that sort of crush.

uh lil jon.

just kidding like if you mean celebrity crushes then zac efron!

and my boyfriend doi. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of people

omfg like three guys at school but for people that i rly rly rly love

joshjepson and attackingtucans still, as always

but joshjepson ._.

aaaa im so hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back