Who do you look more like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meddie65

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to know....who do you look more like your mom side of the family or dad's side of the family?

My parents often argue with this. I think I look more my dad's side. What about you?

My Mom: Brown hair, brown eyes

My Dad: Super dark brown hair, green eyes

Me: Blonde hair, blue eyes

xD Lol. I don't look like either of them in the face either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take after my father's side.

The wemon are short, and typically pretty >_>

I don't think I'm pretty, but everyone says I am.

Well people say I look alot like my mom. I also saw a pic of my mom when she was around my age and trust me I look almost exactly like her when she was younger. But then most of the people on my dads side say I look exactly like him. I really don't know who I look more like.

Well people say I look alot like my mom. I also saw a pic of my mom when she was around my age and trust me I look almost exactly like her when she was younger. But then most of the people on my dads side say I look exactly like him. I really don't know who I look more like.
You must look like both of your parents then! ;)

Dad:Blonde hair, green eyes, blonde eyelashes

Mom:Brown/Black hair,blue eyes and black eyelashes.

Me:Blonde hair,one green eye and one gray, black eyelashes.

Both of them. Sometimes people say I look like my mom, but I think they just say that to be nice. I really don't. I have a similar eye color to my mom (both blue, but mine is more on the gray side and hers is more green), and that's basically where the similarities end. I have a nose like my dad's side of the family, wavy hair like them, and my facial structure just looks more like theirs. No one in my family is very tall (my mom is only 5'2, and my dad is 5'10" (and he's the tallest in his entire family!), and I'm only 5'4", but the doctor said I wouldn't get much taller.

But my hair color is kind of inbetween my mom's and my dad's. My mom has extremely light brown hair, and my dad has very, very dark brown hair. Mine is kind of a golden browny color with blonde hair and dark brown hair mixed in. So, yeah, I look like both of them.

I look exactly like my dad xD But I'm a girl so I also look like my mom. Mostly my dad though, so I'm more from my dad's side.

People confuse me sometimes. First I look like my dad's sister, then I look like my mom's mom(When she was younger.) But yeah, I look nothing like my mom's side.(well maybe her hair color but nothing else.XP)

-Meddi^.^

My dad, I guess.

I have his nose, his feet, his ears, and his eyes. The rest of me is sort of a mix.

My brother looks like my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back