Who do you think (or want) Will win American Idol?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Cook or Carly should win.

Archuleta and Jason are pretty good.

I think Syesha, Kristy and Brooke are just bleh. Brooke should've gone home for her "pleasent" performance instead of Michael beacause he was like the best on the show.

Although my first choice would've been Danny Noriega. I loved him. Ramiele had a good voice but had no clue about singing at all.

That's my opinions.

Now Michael JOhns and Kristy Lee Coko got voted off that poll now. It's a good thing Seyesha is still in. I am routing for her!!!

Also I was in bed for hours voting for my fav's last voting! LOL. And the main reason I did that was to take care of my Newborn Tama Family. I should have put that in my log!

It also Seems like Brooke is loosing all of her fans. Before she was always in the top 3 with the Davids. Now she seems to be lagging into the bottom 3 and even 2!!! I think she'll be the next out.

So now... Who do think will get eliminated tomarrow???? I think Brooke because she was first in the bottom 3 now bottom 2... soon bottom 1!

Lets get this topic moving!

Well we have to see cuz they didn't sing yet today.

But I hope it's Carly. I do not like her.

I want David cook to win, yet I dont watch Americal Idol. But David reminds me of Dane Cook for some reason o_o

Now That CARLY AND SEYESHA WERE IN THE BOTTOM 2 AND JASON AND BROOKE WERENT?!?!?!?!?!?AND CARLY WENT HOME?!?!?!?! OMG! What happened??? The were like, the best of the night!!!

Brooke and Jason sucked on Tuesday! Who voted for them???? Thats crazy!!!

Lets keep this topic strong!!

what?, I also think this topic should be moved to "stuff we watch"because it's a Tv show and I have no idea what you are talking about! :furawatchi: , is iot like the Uk version the X Factor, who's on it and can you see it in the Uk? :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back