Who do you want for president?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really like any of them.

If I could vote, probably Obama, but, in my opinion, he isnt quite as experienced as he should be to run for president, and by God: He just seems so young.

I dont much like Hillary either. I dont like her veiws, I dont like her schemes, I dont like her personality, I dont like her in general. She seems too icey, and I dont know how she would run our country. She actually seems a bit like a dictator (Am I going to get insulted for saying that?)

I dont support John McCain. Democrat FTW, in my opinion. But he deserves his props. He was held in one of those camp things and tortured for information. So, atleast we know that hes... durable.

Whoever wins, I dont think any are very good candidates, really. We are doomed anyway.

So...

I vote Sky for prez.

I don't really know. I would go for Obama, but my sister had a very good point. She wasn't trying to be racist or anything, but she said if Obama would become president. It may be a possible chance he may be assassinated. Because you know, America may not be ready for a African American president yet. And like I mentioned before, she wasn't trying to be racist or anything. And yet, several people in the world still have a thing agianst other peoples color, or religion. Or possibly else. I thought she had a very good point. But I still would go for Obama.
Actually, that's true. It might sound racist, but unfortunately, that could very possibly happen. I'm sure there are tons of weirdos who still hate African Americans. In my opinion, Obama's actually pretty brave to run for president. We all wish it wasn't so, but let's face it: There are still racist people in this country. :)

i don't really like any of them, but if i had to pick, it'd be mccain. he seems the most politically expirienced and responsible of the three.

but then again, i don't really know much about him.

I want to be president.
xD I would vote for you. (If I could vote.)

I don't really know. I'm not into president-y things like that. And I don't really know about them. All I know is, some's going to be president. That's enough for me.

I'd vote for Obama if I could. He seems like the only candidate who could get elected without compromising their values.

As for him being "too young", older doesn't always mean wiser. In my opinion, Ronald Reagan is a perfect example of that, sorry if you like him. And inexperienced? I don't know. Experience in the US political system is one thing, but what about all the stuff he did prior to that? That's political experience, while not professional, is still experience.

I'm just glad Huckabee's out of the race. I didn't like him AT ALL.

Definately Obama if I could vote. I am democratic.

I don't think Clinton would be to good as a president, what if her husband took over and told her what to do? And then also, the US could lose respect from other countries because they could be sexist, and mock us for having a woman for president. You know how women are treated in some countries..

And also, Obama seems like the only good canidate too me

Well it's kinda historical... A girl may become presdient for the first time... a black person may is running for president for the first time.... John Mccain is the oldest first term president if he wins. He's 72

John Mccain

demicat hillary clinton

In the real world of voting peoples, I guarantee that people are going to vote for Barack Obama because he's black, and Hillary Clinton because she's a woman. Personally, I'm not a fan of either one. My family goes on the republican side, so that's why I would have to choose John McCain.

I'm for republicans too so yeah, John McCain might be the best, even though I don't really like him. I really don't like Hillary and Barack Obama either so that's another reason.

I really want to move out of this country if obama or clinton wins.

It's all favoritism.. A lot of women would vote for hillary, and a lot of blacks would vote for Obama... But ya know i would have to pick Obama. :unsure: *real fast*

Hillary for president!

I think that if Hillary makes the democratic nomination, it will be a pretty close election.

I think that if Barrack Obama makes the democratic nomination, he will probably win, he won a huge amount of white votes, black votes and young people votes. And half of those type of voters are McCain's votes, so McCain will lose a big margin of his voters.

I dont pay attention to political stuff. But I want John McCain. I honestly dont care though

I think Hilary Clinton should win! A gir l should have the oppturnity to be president for once

I'd prefer Obama, so when votin' day comes, I'll vote fer him. He seems ta have a good head on his shoulders and sees th'issues as they really are. S'no way I'm votin' Clinton, since she's been talkin' smack 'bout puttin' in laws and such that try ta control the video game industry. Since I like games, this officially made me say no to the wench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back