Who else thinks Bandai should make a Invader Zim Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potchiitchi

Reaction score
Who else thinks they should make that real? I love Zim and Tamagotchi and I 100% think they should make a Invader Zim Tamagotchi

Not a bad cross over. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a Nano version of it sometime…though I honestly don’t know how popular Invader Zim is these days.

Is the IP big enough to be worth the effort to them?

Honestly I think GigaPets would be a better company for this. Invader Zim was sort of too "edgy" for Bandai I feel like, and GigaPets has always kind of been the king of franchised tie-ins.

I don't think anyone would do it, but if they did, it would absolutely NEED to have a Gir version. I would get that in a heartbeat.

Not a bad cross over. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a Nano version of it sometime…though I honestly don’t know how popular Invader Zim is these days.

Is the IP big enough to be worth the effort to them?
I honestly don’t know if it would benefit a lot but a lot of people have nostalgia so they might buy it. And in Puerto Rico it might get some sales, I have a Gir plush from Puerto Rico.

Honestly I think GigaPets would be a better company for this. Invader Zim was sort of too "edgy" for Bandai I feel like, and GigaPets has always kind of been the king of franchised tie-ins.

I don't think anyone would do it, but if they did, it would absolutely NEED to have a Gir version. I would get that in a heartbeat.
Probably, yeah, but Gir and Zim in Tamagotchis would look so cute.

if they made an Invader Zim tama i would buy it in a heartbeat lol. by now i think there's been enough of a resurgence (at least in the US) that something like that would probably sell pretty well, and i'd love to see what they'd do with it :tarakotchi: honestly i think it goes without saying that i'd love gir and zim ones, but i think id probably buy one of gaz first and foremost! she's always been my favorite

Latest posts

Back