who finds tamagotchis confusing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who finds there tamagotchi confusing

• alot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • alittle

• yes

• no

• not at all

• no are u crazy there the best

• maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anhthu

Reaction score
do u have troubles with your tamagotchis i sure do

if u do share your story with us

and maybe we can even help

my story is that i just got a new battery and it keeps acting all weird like the screen going blank the lw battery sign

lines through the screen it a desaster

and it is still like that

Hualt...... when the lines were going through the screens, did it happpen to make any noise? If it did, it happens to one of mine all the time, and I have a solution.......

JF3334

This is a sort of come-to-me-for-help topic! I don't find Tamagotchis that confusing anymore, except for Entamas and stuff that we don't have here. I find them WAY confusing, although it doesn't affect me 'coz I don't have one! If you want people to come to you for help, put "If you need help with anything involving Tamagotchis, please PM me" in your signature.

StarTama :blink:

Hualt...... when the lines were going through the screens, did it happpen to make any noise? If it did, it happens to one of mine all the time, and I have a solution.......
JF3334
Two lines go straight through the tamagotchi. I just changed my v3's battery and it happened. I took it out and put it in again and it's fine.

anhthu: Maybe you bought the wrong type of battery. The battery that the Tamagotchis use is CR 2032. There are many of those batterys that look the same, but there is a number on it and if you buy the wrong type of battery, it won't work and it may do something like that. Make sure you bought the right type of battery. If the number 2032 is not on your tamagotchi's battery, then it's the wrong type of battery.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Every who is new to the world of Tamagotchis is always a little confused.

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!

Is there anything in paticular you need help w/? May I be of assistance? PM me if you need any help!

do u have troubles with your tamagotchis i sure do if u do share your story with us

and maybe we can even help
I don't find tama's very hard or confusing :blink:

But what is easy for some is hard for others!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back