Who Gets Bullied

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend get bullied alot and when im around i talk them off

......................... then they never talk bad to her agen^^

I get bashed up a lot in school, because of my liking towards Mario and other Nintendo games.
when people do that to me, it makes me wander what games they play...

I have never bullied, nor have really been bullied. Just sometimes kids made fun of my long hair, but I had friends to stick with me and help me through it.

Ugh. I hate it when people do that to anime and manga. Most of it contains at least a bit of mature content, anyways. >.>'

Anime rox and most great anime or manga is so misunderstood and it's sad :kusatchi: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullied, and have been a bully.

Bullies suck, so I is no more.

Ever ever again.

I get bullied. People call me names and Stuff. I hate it ;'(
calling peeps names are stupid

that means you can think of nothing better than 'buttface'

what kind of idiot does that?

it is just stupid

I Do All the Time I Hate It :'[ What About You?
*sigh* You're not alone. I get teased a lot because people think I'm insane for not approving of President Bush, believing in gay rights, pro-choice, and some other current issues. I sort of am insane, and as some say, some of the people most often considered insane, are the most intelligent. I just ignore people that tease me for being insane. They're actually complimenting me if you ask me!

People calling you crazy are people that compliment you for intelligence!

*sigh* You're not alone. I get teased a lot because people think I'm insane for not approving of President Bush, believing in gay rights, pro-choice, and some other current issues. I sort of am insane, and as some say, some of the people most often considered insane, are the most intelligent. I just ignore people that tease me for being insane. They're actually complimenting me if you ask me!
Good for you! As I tell people I'm weird and those who don't approve of it I just tell them "being normal or being like everyone else is boring and overrated". :eek:

i wish i was like you but i for some weird reason never can stick up for what i believe in, or like :eek: :D

Yes... x.x

I had lice and my school nurse kicked me out of school until I had no lice. When I was in her office, this kid saw the nurse examining my hair. So he went around telling everybody to stay away from me and that I was gross. x.x And every time he saw me, he said, "YOU HAD LICE!!" and one time at lunch he screamed it and like everybody in my table heard it. I was so embarrassed and and after he said that, my friend didn't even want to go near me. =( But my parents took care of him.

i'm more misunderstood,like i totally like inuyasha, but everyone says its a stupid japanese show for 5 yr olds!and they nevr saw it!
X_X" Lol, cause I'm sure 5 year olds would LOVE to see demons getting slashed in two. And random naked girls. XD

Somehow I highly doubt that 5 year olds would watch it.

It depends what you mean by "bullied." If it's words, then yes, I get bullied all the time.

But if you mean physically, then, I some-what get bullied.

X_X" Lol, cause I'm sure 5 year olds would LOVE to see demons getting slashed in two. And random naked girls. XDSomehow I highly doubt that 5 year olds would watch it.
I KNOW! XD but they dont watch it so they dont know that.

I have not just been bullied....

Half of the class of boys are making fun of me, no matter how nice i am to them, why not too long ago Jake, (the main bullie), wrote all over my permission slip and wrote...Something totally rude!!!! :p . Yet i did nothing to them. The worst thing that could happen though is if he finds out who my bf is...

Yes... x.x
I had lice and my school nurse kicked me out of school until I had no lice. When I was in her office, this kid saw the nurse examining my hair. So he went around telling everybody to stay away from me and that I was gross. x.x And every time he saw me, he said, "YOU HAD LICE!!" and one time at lunch he screamed it and like everybody in my table heard it. I was so embarrassed and and after he said that, my friend didn't even want to go near me. =( But my parents took care of him.
That happened to my friend.

I defended my friend and since I have such a big mouth they never bothered him about it again.

People who get lice actiully have super clean hair. so dont let it bother you..

No , but were learning about bulling. my teacher said 99 out of 100 pplz dont get bullid. So far im a lucky 1 who aint bullied. i feel so sorry for the others.

I often get teased for being "Goth" since I wear eye-liner, Nail Polish, Mascara, Arm Warmers, Marilyn Manson T-Shirts, Tight Pansts etc.

I dislike it I consider those people to have No-Class and can't focus on there problems so they focus on other people's.

I sometimes get bullied by words. I've never been bullied physically. Those who bully usually are stuck up you-know-whats who just want to make themselves feel good by hurting other peoples feelings.

P.S. I get called "goth" too I hate it.

Me and a couple of other boy's in my grade four class wear tight pants. Some other weird people make fun of us for it.

Good thing about it is, all the hot girls love us for it! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back