Who Gets Bullied

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..I'm bullied verbally o.x I've learned to deal with it though..

I get made fun of because of my race, people often stereotype me and I'm also made fun of by people of my own race since I have a lighter skin tone than I'm supposed to have. My size is a problem for the people at my school, I'm one of the shortest girls. My age..my birthday is in late late august so that makes me the baby of the grade.

People call me rich girl because I inherited my uncle's fortune teo years ago but I can't even do anything with it till I'm 18 and plus I'm saving it for college.. I also dress differently, the people at my school love Abercrombie and Hollister and junk like that but I like Hot topic and PacSun so people call me 'emo' or 'punk' or whatever stupid label people have made up [i hate labels].

It used to really bother me when people made fun of me but now I learn to hear but not listen.

No , but were learning about bulling. my teacher said 99 out of 100 pplz dont get bullid. So far im a lucky 1 who aint bullied. i feel so sorry for the others.
Wow. I think your teacher needs to read up on the stats a bit more. That's probably the worst ratio I ever heard. There's a lot more kids out there being bulled in various ways than one thinks. I think it would be closer to 1 in 5 kids have been bullied.

Nobody would dare to bully me, or my siblings.... People don't talk to me or bother me.

~ChibiMuffins

In school I was bullied up until 8th grade when I threw a chair at someone.

Whoever says violence solves nothing obviously hadn't gone to my middle school.

I dont get bullied anymore. My school is really tough with bullies and we rarely ever get bullies. Last one i remember was a year 10 tripping a year9 and then kicking her and she is attending a diferent school. That was about a month ago.

I spent most of my 3-12 year old life getting bullied until i deciced not to be an easy target so i stood up for myself and no one has ever been a bully since but you will always get that person who thinks they are superior and call you a name so just dont let it bother you and the good old 'i know you are' enough will annoy them and hopefully send them packing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda, used to. There was this girl who is on the school bus with me. I would only sit and wait for the bus, when she'd be like, "Oh, here's *****face now, hey, ***** why don't you go back to planet *****?" Then she'd kick me, so I'd kick her back. We'd end up going to the bus, fighting and then I'd win, only because she'd let go and walk away, trying to look tough... It didn't stop her from saying things behind my back, or surprise attacking me. She swore at me and would spit near me and get people to punch me. Luckily, she stopped when her dad shouted at my mum, but my mum shouted at her dad and he got scared. o__o'
Yeah I remember that.

Anyway I've been attacked a few times but I always win because it's boys who attack me and I know just where to kick *smirks*. I know violence isn't the answer but in my school it is.

Ugh. All the time. I'm a nine year old boy, in elementary 4th grade, and I get bullied either because of how TALL or just for fun. (I'm 5'1/half now. -.-)

I used to be bullied when I was in school, there was this boy called Oliver who used to bug me at my seat. He called me a brick wall for some reason...

I don't agree with bullying, trolling, flaming and spam. It's all flaming biscuits to me.

I used to get bullied a little, it made me really sad, but now we're older, we get on better.

Who ever doesn't get bullied is lucky, one of them 'sexually harrest' me!!! >.<, otherwise, ectnor them...

Who ever doesn't get bullied is lucky, one of them 'sexually harrest' me!!! >.<, otherwise, ectnor them...
Really? :( You need to tell your parents or even a police man about that. The person who does that is sick-o. :angry:

I've been bullied by who I thought was my best friend like 2 years ago O_O

I told her my crush and then just kept embrassing me infront of him.

Like saying this like "LAURA LIKES YOU!" and whenever I'd walk by him with her she would be like "OMG SHUT UP ABOUT *says his name*!" >_>

But thats not what got me mad, I could careless about what she did to me.

But she did something that no one should ever do

she messed with my little brother.

I pushed her down so hard she started crying

She hated me since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back