Who gives girls a bad name :Round 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who gives girls a bad name?

• Barbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bratz

• Ann Darrow

• Lois Lane

• Princess Peach

• Princess Daisy

• Pauline

• Olive Oyl

• Princess Zelda

• Jane Porter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them except the Princesses! They kick but in evry video game there is!

Hey, I had a thought:

Alot of people have said bratz are the worst name givers- what about if someone is called "Chloe" or "Sasha?" How'd think they'd feel? :furawatchi:

Hey, I had a thought:Alot of people have said bratz are the worst name givers- what about if someone is called "Chloe" or "Sasha?" How'd think they'd feel? :(
I know what your saying [or at least I think you do. Correct me if I got the message different from what it really is] but we aren't talking about the names. We are talking about the mental/physical aspects of these dolls/charctors and how they could be a bad influence.

Maybe the people who made them think that when we are older and decide what to do, we will realise that the doll was for the children to have fun with and enjoy. I don't want to be really skinny like the barbie dolls. I'm a good weight and i'm tall so i don't think..ooo I should look like barbie! - A teacher used to call me barbie in school (even though I do not resemble barbie except I have blonde hair, but maybe he was just dumb :( )

Bratz. I always hated them, always will. They make little kids want to go fake on us.
Haha. I have a step sister and I called her a traitor when she said she liked them o_O I don't think she does anymore *Phew*

Princess Peach and Daisy and Zelda are cool! There is actually a game where Princess Peach has to save Mario! Lol! Princess Peach is a cute name! Bratz are definitely a bad influence. The makeup, the dress, the doll, the "activities" provided (as in playsets) are all pretty bad influences. Whoever made those things seriously has some... well... different and somewhat unappreciated ideas, to put it nicely. Barbies aren't that bad, but some are really dumb, like the makeup encouraging ones. No, I don't really think they encourage girls to get plastic surgery, though. Most of them are innocent and a nicer brand of dolls. Bratz are pretty much the 900% darker, terribler version of barbies. Seriously, compare them and see that they are way more terrible than Barbies!

Princess Peach and Daisy and Zelda are cool! There is actually a game where Princess Peach has to save Mario! Lol! Princess Peach is a cute name! Bratz are definitely a bad influence. The makeup, the dress, the doll, the "activities" provided (as in playsets) are all pretty bad influences. Whoever made those things seriously has some... well... different and somewhat unappreciated ideas, to put it nicely. Barbies aren't that bad, but some are really dumb, like the makeup encouraging ones. No, I don't really think they encourage girls to get plastic surgery, though. Most of them are innocent and a nicer brand of dolls. Bratz are pretty much the 900% darker, terribler version of barbies. Seriously, compare them and see that they are way more terrible than Barbies!
But they are appreciated- that's the problem.

Companies make things to sell, so if it means making a doll who looks like a [insert word here] then they will do that. It's just buisness, just how it works.

Heck yeah! Zelda kicks butt, she doesn't giveus a bad name at all.

But i must say Bratz,

just look at there name. BRATZ!

Big heads, thin bodys, big breasts, big lips.

You'd think Bratz were designed by guys or something.

Actually i bet they are. Bratz are basically everything that

guys want them to be. (Not all guys of course) But you

get what i mean. I find them annoying and

inappropriate for young children. There teaching young

girls the wrong things. Man! And i hate it how they

always want to GO SHOPPING! @#%%&*%$)*)%*&!!

%^(%&*(%^$&$(^(^%&^(%& OH MY GOSH Makes

me MAD!
Bratz are designed by this guy...I'm not sure what his name is.

I must say bratz gives girls the bad name. The are related to pencils, they have big breasts, wear to much makeup, wear to much skimpy clothing, and make some girls feel like they have to be like that. No offence to the people who like them. I respect your opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The GOOD thing of Barbie is that she encourages girls to become something in life.Barbie is a doctor, a lawyer, a vet.

Bratz say- be a praty-teen for the rest of your life.

That's another thing.
Exactly. That's why I think barbie is a good type of doll for girls. She may be skinny but she teachs kids to be who they want to be!

Bratz. In school, I have a book buddy, who is in Grade One. She likes Bratz. You should here her. She talks about boyfriends, make-up, how to be 'pretty', and you get what I mean. They're bad.

Bad.

Bad.

Bad.

Ok, you get it.

-Kuchipatchi-

Bratz. In school, I have a book buddy, who is in Grade One. She likes Bratz. You should here her. She talks about boyfriends, make-up, how to be 'pretty', and you get what I mean. They're bad.
Bad.

Bad.

Bad.

Ok, you get it.

-Kuchipatchi-
I must point out one thing though- there is more influence there than just Bratz. ;)

First grade girls [for the most part] are just interested in that sort of thing. They are just begining to realize things, such as relatioships between girls and guys, as their mind developes and grows.

[Just wanted to throw that out there. ]

Bad.

Bad.

Bad.

Ok, you get it.

-Kuchipatchi-
yea u agree

but i think everyboty intilde to there appion :wub:

Bratz, they are the most repulsive, grotesque dolls ever to be brought into excistence. Real girls do not, should not, and hopefully don't WNAT to ever look like that. THey have GIGANTIC heads, and other body parts that shoulkd not be marketed to young kids. When I see them I think that 40 year old sex offenders should be the ones to actually spend money on them. If I ever have kids I would not spend that money on any form of Bratz dolls. It is the worst thing the Barbie company came up with!

Sorry to offend anyone, but c'mon. Look at these dolls.

Barbie are good for telling kids when they grow up they need a good career. I don't think they give off a bad influence ow because I think half of you are wrong about kids wanting to be like her. Seriously your not true. I NEVER herd a kid say they wanted to be like barbie and you haven't ether probilly so don't say that.

Now BRATZ.....theres a bad spot.Jobs? NO. Learning when they go to school? NO. Telling that girls can be any size? NO. They say girls are sometimes they skimppy, OMG NO WAY, makeup like a clown, big booped freaks type. And then girls try having boyfriends and glomps of makeup and little short skirts with skimmpy tanks.

Oh ya. I mean, 5 year olds shoulding take off her cloths and see boops. They will say "Hey why aren't I like that?"

I would have to say Bratz.

No girl wheres that much make up unless there a clown.

there thighs & Head are too big, there not pretty, the look like Clowns with all the make-up they where (No offence),they always where shirts that show there belly.

I mean really, I don't like Bratz but the only thing that it good about them is that they Don't have huge or bug chest (If you know what I mean).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back