Who goes on TT on their cell?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Happy Tama:.

Reaction score
this first...

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=143436&hl=

Okay for you lazy people who just ignored the link up there it basically a person asking if tamatalk can be also a WAV for easier phone acess(sp?)

Do you peeps know what it means...?Well, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS! IT MEANS....

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS LOL! :furawatchi:

Okay its for the peeps like me that it cost extra money or it takes like hours to load...And they want to make it easier to use!

I read that the Admin(proof in the topic link above)has been thinking about it but he doesn't know how many people goes to tamatalk on their phone...so

_*Petition*_

....and so on! :furawatchi: Please Vote!

Well if it's stupid why do post?You may have an opinion but what abou the rest of the people?I least I care because I pay extra when I go to the TT webby on my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it's stupid why do post?You may have an opinion but what abou the rest of the people?I least I care because I pay extra when I go to the TT webby on my phone
I lost my phone and I think the forum is too big for a phone... >_<

i go on my cellphone sometimes when I feel like paying $20 for internet on my sidekick.

I mean, it's not that bad for me, because the internet goes pretty fast...And I'm pretty patient.

The forum looks kind of funny like the avatars appear at the bottom after their signature. So yeah. It's no problem. If they have a TT cell phoone website I'd go on it, but this one is fine for my phone.

I don't, I won't, and I wouldn't.

For One main reason. I don't have a Cell phone.

And In My opinion, I'd rather not waste Cell-Phone Minutes just to go on Tamatalk. Sure its a great site, But I'd rather use my Cell-phone for the use its Intended for. Calling and Texting.

Not Internetting.

Besides, as x.:Disturbed:.x Said, The forum is too big for a phone.

Imagine, Reading a Topic on tamatalk, and the Poster and those whom have replied to the topic, are making really long posts.

Cell-phone's don't have super large computer screens. And I assume the letters would be small.

So it'd be irritating to read long things on a cell.

And in that Link, a post admin made says

I've considered this before (especially when I try to check up on the site with my phone)... I just dont know how many people actually use their phones to check in here.  

My thoughts: It would have to be a more limited version of the site that would most likely include the ability to check PMs and other limited stuff. Would you really browse the forums themselves on your phone?
The Ability to check PMs seems great and all.

But Not all PM's are going to be short "Hi How are you today? ttyl" PMs

Many people PM eachother with Super long wall-of-text PMs

And also.

If there isn't a computer around and a person is so anxious to use the interent, they could always do one thing other than using their phone.

They could wait

Example, If I was going on a drive some-where and I had a Cell-phone, and I really wanted to go on the internet, I wouldn't use my phone, I'd wait until I was at a place where I could have Access to a PC.

But for people Who'd Enjoy using up Minutes on a cell to use the internet, then good for them I guess.

Otherwise, My Veiw on this is Negative.

Since Admin already responded to a topic like this in the suggestions section, I don't think we need another one like that here. I don't see admin making a cellphone version of the forums anytime soon and they have already stated their 2 cents on this matter....so I'm going to close it. I suggest if you feel this strongly about it to ask them privately about it themselves instead of making topics about it that'll just get repetitive :)

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back