Who has a crush on a famous person

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u have a crush on someone famuos?

• Yes definatly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No never

• Uh.... MAYBY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm no i only like people that ive met before and most celebrities are money-obseesed jerks (except the ones that give to charity :mellow: )

ummm no i only like people that ive met before and most celebrities are money-obseesed jerks (except the ones that give to charity :mellow: )
Do you know the song "The Saints Are Coming"?

with Greenday and U2?

Well, Greenday had money and boughtnew instruments for people who lost theirs in Hurricane Katrina.

They're not money-obsessed jerks.

Bobby Morley! He plays Drew on Home And Away.

Hot, hot and hotter!

I have a crush on a Tamagotchi ...... it's Memetchi ! Not this one :wub: or this one :D the other one . It's REALLY cute isn't it ? And it IS famous !

IM NOT TELLING! XD

I wouldn't say "Crushes" but I think there cute (I like alot of anime boys xD)

Do you know the song "The Saints Are Coming"?with Greenday and U2?

Well, Greenday had money and boughtnew instruments for people who lost theirs in Hurricane Katrina.

They're not money-obsessed jerks.
wow!!! i'll tell my bro that he loves Greenday ( SO DO I !!!! ) lol

Nope, sorry! I never really have been into the 'stars'... :) I don't really like boys, even. I stick to animals! :) Does my dog count? Cause, I mean, he was Pet of The Week, worldwide online? :ichigotchi:

Wayne Coyne, JD Samson and Tom Waits.

I have peculiar tastes.

wow!!! i'll tell my bro that he loves Greenday ( SO DO I !!!! ) lol
Really?!

I don't find many people with the same taste in music as me :)

Also, Tom DeLonge

Unfortunately, He's married.

Oh well.

I really Don't see the point in crushing on a T.V character since many of them are not real and the others are actors! and your probably never going to meet them in your life

No thank you I keep my crushes to people I actually know

I have a crush on a Tamagotchi ...... it's Memetchi ! Not this one :) or this one :furawatchi: the other one . It's REALLY cute isn't it ? And it IS famous !
Yeah it is!

Yay we love tamagotchis! Hahahaha. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back