Who has a Version 4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Do you have one just curiousity! I don't have one at all.. in a way i chose that i didn't want it because it is more or less the same a a version 4 :)

I have one! I've got it for Christmas :) It's light blue with clouds,and an Ura Mametchi,Ura Memetchi and a kutchipatchi,with pink buttons,and the star on top is yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I have one. I got it in August.

It's white, with yellow around the screen, with flowers on it. And the Tamagotchi writing is in pink, so is the antenna. :)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Do you have one just curiousity! I don't have one at all.. in a way i chose that i didn't want it because it is more or less the same a a version 4 :D
Same here. Plus, I hate (sorry, dislike) my v4.

I have twooo~<3

One with with flowers and a pink star on top.

The other is the lava one.

I have a v4.5. Its cheetah skin with the red star thing and red buttons
I wish I had that design!!

Yeah, I have one. Its the globe design. I got it for Christmas :D

.:puma:.

I have a the Green Tribal Tamagotchis,they are pretty rare I think I saw one on eBay going for almost about 60$.I am very pleased with it only dislike it has a Purple star,and Bar on the top.I aswell got it for Christmas too.

Correction,it goes for 30$ which is double the price of it in the stores,though I had seen one go for about 60$.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one, I got it as a gift for my birthday.

Its black with a flame decal. So cool looking. =3

I have two V1s and a V2, but I never had a V3 or a V4, so some of the features are new to me. =)

I got the green swirls v4.5 for Christmas. I also had the puzzle pieces one, but i gave it to my cousin.

I do!

I have the Yellow Mood design. And I put green rhinestones on the purple star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back