Who Has Braces?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am GETTING them, so what do I write, yes or no?

I am GETTING them, so what do I write, yes or no?
Ummm... that's hardly the smartest question in the world.

If you're getting braces, you don't have them, and you obviously haven't had them in the past.

So, as of right now, you don't have braces. Which means a no.

So what you need to put on the poll is 'No'.

Ummm... that's hardly the smartest question in the world.
If you're getting braces, you don't have them, and you obviously haven't had them in the past.

So, as of right now, you don't have braces. Which means a no.

So what you need to put on the poll is 'No'.
Okay, But you don't have to be so rude!

oohh meeeee!!!! i haveee braces

whoops dee do

-.- gahh

I need braces. Badly. I don't care that I need them in high school, I just want my teeth to be straight.

I'll probably get them in the next couple years.

Crooked bottom front teeth. Slightly off two very-front ones.

~Mew

I had braces from my seventh grade year up until my freshman(?) year of high school. They were very painful at times, but I did like the way they looked and they were very much worth the trouble. I always loved going to get my colored bands changed. I think my favorite color was the teal. Well, they've been off almost three years now, and my smile is gorgeous. My teeth looked terrible before my braces. Now my smile is nothing short of angelic. lD

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people around me seem to have been getting braces recently. I myself don't have them and I'm not sure if I need them right now. I probably will when I'm older, but right now my teeth are in a surprisingly good condition despite my sweet-tooth. xD

I had them for two years. Got them off at 16. Lost my teeth in a horse jumping accident when I was 18, and now have implants. They look much better than my original teeth ever did, even with braces. However, this is NOT to suggest implants; this is just my story. Has anyone here heard of Invisalign and Invisalign Teen? They are clear appliances that fit over your teeth and straighten them invisably. I wish they had them when I had braces.

had'em for two'n a half years. i just got'em off first week of summer break...june eighth i thinkk. it was THE happiest day of that month....and i have a lot of happy days. luvinn the smile:)

Almost all my friends are going to get them, but I think I'm good.

My teeth used to be uber crooked, but now they're straighter than any of my friends. No idea how...

Not yet.

My teeth are tiny!! I still have like 6 baby teeth and I am a teenager...:0

^Don't worry. I'm 14 and I lost my last tooth just a few months ago. It's actually better to lose them later. Less time to get cavities. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back