Who has had or is having the Ball Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
I'm sure you've all heard of the Ball Glitch- the glitch where tons of balls invade your meal and snacks lists and you lose your default foods. I got this glitch today, when I (stupidly) decided to try out the rumour that if you buy lots of foods and then delete them all at once you will get the ball glitch.

Unfortunately for me, it worked.

I tried resetting and downloading and deleting balls. Here's what I posted somewhere else about my ball glitch experiences:

I deleted a few balls and then Toru's default meals got reduced to a scone. I've tried resetting and downloading a few times. Now I've got my default meals back, but I've only got a cone and pudding for snacks.
Here is my meals list.

1. Scone

2. Sushi

3. Bread

4. Cereal

5. Ball

6. Ball

7. Ball

8. Ball

9. Ball

10. Ball

11. Ball

12. Ball

13. Ball

14. Ball

15. Ball

16. Ball

17. Ball

18. Ball

19. Ball

1/. Ball

1<. Ball

Yes, I'm dead serious. The last two balls are numbered 1/ and 1<. The balls appear to act like the default meals- they'll just stay there no matter how much I attempt to eat them. It also won't let me use the "Present" option for connection (I wasn't actually trying to connect, I was just checking).

I might try deleting some more balls. Hang on tight!

I decided to check how many balls there are. At about 33, I came across a sandwich and then my Tamagotchi froze and showed a black line across the screen so I reset and downloaded. Time to check on my foods lists once more.

Nope, no better. Time to delete more balls. I might check to see if I have that sandwich again (which means nothing's happened from deleting balls).

Yep, the sandwich is still there. Maybe it'll wear off next generation.
Perhaps the ball glitch wears off "naturally." I'm going to keep running my Tamagotchi and see what happens.

What are your experiences with the ball glitch?

I made the ball glitch happen deliberately, and when I went into the food option, there were loads of balls, then a fishing rod, skirt, half eaten grapes, RC helicopter and sunglasses, and when I ate one of those, my skill points (in kindness, all of the time) went up about 244 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, half-eaten grapes?! I don't have anything of the sort- and if I do eat the balls it freezes up.

I reset and downloaded my Tamagotchi a few times this morning and I now have all of my default meals and snacks back. I managed to get rid of the glitch sandwich but now there's a ball replacing it. If I try to scroll further it freezes up, and in some occasions the screen will blank out. At these times I have to reset and download.

Now I have balls in both my meals AND snacks list, instead of just my meals list. But it's still nice to have all my default foods back. I think the balls are acting like default foods- eat 'em as much as you like and they still won't disappear.

my friend got it once.and chibi-tama there is no need to double post. p.s the ball glitch is is very ANNOYING . it kept freezing up.

Fortunately for me my Tamagotchi doesn't keep freezing up, but I've got that evil sandwich in my presents list.

I'm going to try going on Tamatown and getting food from there and see what happens.

EDIT: It just says "Sorry!! List Full" even though my Tamagotchi will just eat the food anyway.

@tama_princess5827

To make the ball glitch happen, get 10 (or more) pieces of food. Then keep deleting them non stop, until you see a ball. Delete all the balls, and go into your meals option, there should only be a Pie. Go back into where you deleted your food, and scan though until you can see the food you originally had. Once you are there, delete all of the food you originally had. Go back to your Meals and snacks option, and there should be balls constantly.

Read my above post to see what can happen.

how do you Delete them????????????????????????????? :) ;) :huh: :huh

I just saw a ninja star in the shop(not darts, not bananas)

Thank you Ura Togetchi! But if you debug your tama, would it stuff up fully? I don't want it to stuff up if I reset it!

I have had an experience with the ball glitch.on my little sis's tama i made the ball glitch happen.then there was a half eaten tart and popcorn.I ate them and my social points went 999.

I'm sure you've all heard of the Ball Glitch- the glitch where tons of balls invade your meal and snacks lists and you lose your default foods. I got this glitch today, when I (stupidly) decided to try out the rumour that if you buy lots of foods and then delete them all at once you will get the ball glitch.
Unfortunately for me, it worked.

I tried resetting and downloading and deleting balls. Here's what I posted somewhere else about my ball glitch experiences:

Perhaps the ball glitch wears off "naturally." I'm going to keep running my Tamagotchi and see what happens.

What are your experiences with the ball glitch?
lol u said balls

Thank you Ura Togetchi! But if you debug your tama, would it stuff up fully? I don't want it to stuff up if I reset it!
If you debug your Tamagotchi you can undebug it by erasing all the pencil marks.

I've tabbed up my v4 again and resetting it fully. Maybe the ball glitch has gone but I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back