WHO HAS RETIRED WEBKINZ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One.

Yellow Lab. I only realized it was retired not that long ago. I was all "OMG ITS RETIRED?!!?!?"

They are making new webkinz too fast. Give us time to actually buy them Ganz!

I have 6 retired webkinz! the yellow lab, the black&white cheeky dog, the samoyed, the elephant, the tiger snake, the and pegasus. :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]I don't know if mine is retired. Mine is a black cat. Is mine retired? :furawatchi: :wacko: :lol: [/SIZE]

I have a yellow lab,a racoon,a black stallion,4 black and white cheeky dogs(I'm NOT kidding!),a lil'kinz unicorn,and a toco toucan!

[SIZE=14pt]Could anyone answer my question? I said in [/SIZE]

a post two posts up is my webkinz retired? Its a black cat. I REALLLY WANNA KNOW!!!!!!! :D :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 8 retired.

THE BLACK CAT IS NOT RETIRED.

it will return at halloween 2008 inculding a webkinz bat.

I have the black stalion. It is rumored that the beagle will be reitired and i have it. Thats it!!!

THE BLACK CAT IS NOT RETIRED.

it will return at halloween 2008 inculding a webkinz bat.
[SIZE=14pt]Ok. Thanx for answering my question! <3[/SIZE]

I only have 1 Webkinz, an Alley Cat. It's not retired, but I thought it was cute, so a picked it up. Webkinz World was more fun then I suspected.

I have the unicorn, the yellow lab.....

*goes to webkinz catalog to find more*

The basset hound, the B&W cheeky dog, the elephant, the love puppy, th samoyed, the st. bernard and the tiger snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back