Who has taken their Tama....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz36

Reaction score
And if so, whats the drill with it at the airport??? I want to take mine on holiday, but my parents don't know i have it. I'll put the tab in for the plane journey, but will i be questioned about it when they x-ray my hand luggage???

Please help me, I'm leaving at 1:00am, monday morning!

And if so, whats the drill with it at the airport??? I want to take mine on holiday, but my parents don't know i have it. I'll put the tab in for the plane journey, but will i be questioned about it when they x-ray my hand luggage???Please help me, I'm leaving at 1:00am, monday morning!
I barley understand and I like to help you

i get what u say u just dont want ur parents to know u brought it with u and the scaner thing miggy i get it well if i were u i would tell ur parents ur briging it with ya just incase

the scaner thing
Well I understood that part of your letter mz36, I agree the metal detector will detect it, and you will give the officers a shock! You must compromise with your parents.

pocket!!!!!!!!! pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put it in ur pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would still detect it, those metal detectors are state-of-the-art.

Yeah, and then I would be frisked!!! And then a strange lump in my pocket and my parents wud kill me if they found it!!!1

So whaddya say I put it in the suitcase, were gonna have metal stuff in there anyway.

Yeah, and then I would be frisked!!! And then a strange lump in my pocket and my parents wud kill me if they found it!!!1
That's why you should tell the truth

Hmm, maybe to be on the safe side, I should leave him at home. Especially for the sake of being yelled at, grounded, and having it taken off me. They don't know I bought it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, maybe to be on the safe side, I should leave him at home
Or compromise, you could make a deal with your parents.

They don't know I bought it. I'll leave him at home, I think.

Or what about the suitcase???

They don't know I bought it. I'll leave him at home, I think.
Or what about the suitcase???
Okay now we have a problem.

I suppose, but I am 15! You could go on to say I'm mad/addicted/obsessed (delete as appropriate!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back