Who HATES hannah montana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a great actress and singer, but I am mad at her for lip-syncing some of her concerts. That's all though. And, well...you have a lot of topics on hating Hannah Montana...just saying...idk I ramble

Chatterbox :p

PS: Make sure anything you say follows the TT guidelines!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry...I hear ya. I know tons of peepz who are tons better than Hannah Montana, and they don't get any recognition...but you know that's how the world works sometimes. :$ Sad, is not it?

Chatterbox

i hate hannah montana. i kinda like her songs but notice how they are always about her... :p and the show sucks cause she thinks she is funny so she acts all stupid when she looks more retarded.

I Highly Extremely Terribly H8 Her. My opinions"

1) She is so Divaish, and isnt really that funny.

2) Too much $$. Who would really pay that much for concert tickets?

3) My friend saw the movie/ tour thing. It cost her 40$ to get into the theatre.

4) Every song she sings is her, her, her. She is too full of herself.

5) She isnt being a very good rolemodel for girls. She wants to get the gum surgery thing, and it isnt really nesecary. It wont make her prettier.

6) She doesnt let anyone take the spotlight.

7) She looks a bit like a nut on Tv. She tries to be funny, but comes off as stuck up, and stupid.

8) In my opinion, shes only famous because of her dad, Billy Ray.

9) She lip sinks! Who looks up to someone who lip sinks! She cant even sing her own songs!

10) The songs are dumb. She likes to show off on stage alot. During the 'Nobodys perfect' Vid, she is posing and stuff, she might as well say 'Nobodys perfect but me', because thats what its coming off as.

Im done hating now. Those are just the top ten (in no order) reasons that I hate HM. No offence to those who like her, but that is my opinion. *Protecting free speach!*

Tama_Becca you totally hit the nail on the head, everything u said is exactly wut i think!! If it wasnt for her dad she would be unheard of!! She looks like a total retard on her gay show and all her songs are about her! in that nobody is perfect song she says "even i gotta work it" because she thinks so many people look up to her that she has to tell them EVEN she isnt perfect!! geeze GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!

Tama_Becca you are SOO right.

I cant beilieve nobody made a big deal about her lip syncing, but atleast we all know The Other side of her now >_>

i think hannah montana is a good role model for little girls.

you guys are just haterrssss. :pp

I know I am, and proud.

If her dad wasnt famous, and she didnt get the special treatment, daddys little girl would be unheard of. Iknow exactly how LH33 and Sakura feel. H8 her!

I know I am, and proud. If her dad wasnt famous, and she didnt get the special treatment, daddys little girl would be unheard of. Iknow exactly how LH33 and Sakura feel. H8 her!
That's true!

People write songs for her.

That's the only part that makes me a little mad...other than that, she's fine. ;)

mametchi ;)

i'm not a hater. it's just my opinion that she is a retard dancing around in a wig. [SIZE=14pt](MY OPINION OF COURSE!!)[/SIZE]

Alright, get this. I don't like Hannah Montana at all, but I don't think it's very nice to make a hate topic, especially since many people here really like her. We're all entitled to like what we like, and TamaTalk really isn't the appropriate place to hate on each other's interests. We need to respect each other, and endorsing a hate topic is not the way to do it. Yes, we all have the right to express our opinions, but it should be done in a productive way and I don't feel that this is one.

Alright, get this. I don't like Hannah Montana at all, but I don't think it's very nice to make a hate topic, especially since many people here really like her. We're all entitled to like what we like, and TamaTalk really isn't the appropriate place to hate on each other's interests. We need to respect each other, and endorsing a hate topic is not the way to do it. Yes, we all have the right to express our opinions, but it should be done in a productive way and I don't feel that this is one.
You ppl better listen to her! ;) lol I'm just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back