who hates parparatchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u hate paparatchis?

• there funny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they SICKEN ME!!!

• theyre uglyer than a mental ukranian man!

• cant decide

• I never got one and i dont know what they look like!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could a guide close this topic? It will end up into a fight.

And why be mean to poor Paparatchi? It's not her fault she turned out a little ugly! Don't be so mean!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Cutie_pop.

I think you are unbelieveably shallow. How dare you call some tamas 'ugly'?

Paparatchi is a very nice tama, just as unique as 'pretty' violetchi and mimitchi. I don't think you are a good tamagotchi owner. I've had the character once a girl, once a boy, and the 'girl with flat buns?' her respective name is mimiyoritchi, and the buns are hair knots. You people sicken me!

Hey...this is bumped up...

Well anyway, oh Suku *Cries* I loved you so much

My 1st V3 Tama...a glasses thing (Papatchi) *Cries*

I did love him, the thing is, when I spend lots of time with my tama,

no matter what they turn into, I love them very much

I'm going to leave this topic open for now, because I haven't seen any other topics about Paparatchi being created. :)

I don't mind Paparatchi, he's kind of nerdy and funny. The only time he annoys me is when I get him non-stop, because sometimes it seems that I do. I can't escape the Paparatchi! hehehee...

Parparapatchis' are not the best looking or acting Tamagotchis'. On Tamagotchi Corner Shop, when I get her, I do the worst job I can. For the bakery, I make brown or yellow background and put little brown circles and I put in letters "Poopie". Some people may think of this offending though. Just telling.

~(TP)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back