Who here likes Harry Potter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who likes Harry Potter?

• Not now not eva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• I dont know

• Yes who wouldnt

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 100 pages to the end of book #5, Order of the Phoenix! ^^ I love the Harry Potter series! The next [and last] book to come out is Deathly Hallows, in book stores everywhere July 21, from what I hear! ;)

Not to be a know-it-all or anything but ive read the sreies abot 7 times i cant stop i just love it. I went onto a harry potter forum and it said the 7th book comes out on the 13th of june so who knows? ;)

No.

I don't like it.

Why? Because it introduces whitch craft as good.

You don't have to believe in witch craft to read Harry Potter, though! :) Ah, well, people may believe what they want. But I think the H.P. series merely opens up another possiblity, another outlook of the world.

I'm about 100 pages to the end of book #5, Order of the Phoenix! ^^ I love the Harry Potter series! The next [and last] book to come out is Deathly Hallows, in book stores everywhere July 21, from what I hear! :)
Yea, that's true.. I looked it up on 20 diff webbies.. I have evry1 of them except Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. I read the entire series about 100 times all together its about 600. :angry: :rolleyes: :wub: :unsure:

Don't believe me thats fine... Heard of a workaholic? alcholic? Well, I'm a readaholic and proud of it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to believe in witch craft to read Harry Potter, though! :) Ah, well, people may believe what they want. But I think the H.P. series merely opens up another possiblity, another outlook of the world.
i'm not saying I don't believe in witch craft- I believe it's demons and anything having to do with demons can't be good.

See what I'm talking about.
Thanks for prooving my point for me.
I wasnt proving your point i was just saying its good to have good witches and wizerds i belive there is a skool of witch craft and wizerdrey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the HP movies and books. I finished book four about four monthes ago. lol.

I've read the whole series once. (I only own book#5 and book #6) But I've read book 5 and 6 about 3 times. I hope that the last book better be good. Like Snape dies and that Sirius comes back as a ghost or something. I read somewhere that Neville is supposed to be the new Herbology teacher!

i don't like harry, when i went to see the first movie i fell a sleep in the middle of it and we went to go see it in the afternoon.

I LOVE Harry Potter! I've read all the books like, five times at leats and I own all the films. I cant wait for the next book and movie to come out! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out on July 21 and Harry Potter comes out on July 13. Wow! They're so close! I can't wait!

I"M HARRY POTTERS BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE DA MOVIES AND DA BOOKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u love harry potter pm me kk!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has webkinz tell me kk tnx

I've read the whole series once. (I only own book#5 and book #6) But I've read book 5 and 6 about 3 times. I hope that the last book better be good. Like Snape dies and that Sirius comes back as a ghost or something. I read somewhere that Neville is supposed to be the new Herbology teacher!
Really were did u read that that would be soo cool for nevill to be the herboligy teacher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back