Who here plays any instruments?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play piano , guitar , base guitar , and I'm starting drums soon . :furawatchi:

~ Tenor Saxophone~ Alto Saxophone

~ Xlyophone

~ Harmonica

my main instruments~
Oh yeah! Saxophone Sistah!

~::high five::

I play Saxophone... all of them. Soprano, Tenor, Alto, Baritone... I used to march with the baritone saxophone... that was soooo much fun. Used my Soprano for Jazz band and for musicals and stuff...

I also used to play Violin, and euphonium (so I could play tuba in marching season but I had to move :furawatchi: ) I can plink-out songs on piano, but I'm sure anyone can do that.

The only instrument I have anymore though is my sweet selmer black lacquer professional-grade alto saxophone. It's my baby. I loves it.

Oh and I must say that only true awesomeness-peoples play double reed woodwinds. You rock x.Saku!

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk: Stuff We Play'*

I've been playing for about 5 years now ^-^" I'm not in band anymore though, but sometimes I'll take it out and practice.
Why aren't you in band anymore? [if you are cmfortable explaining]

I've been playing Flute for a long time. I'm REALLY good. Maybe one day, if I had a tape recorder...Maybe I'll post. :]

I wanted to play Oboe, I hope my sister will. :]

Bass Guitar

Piano

Drums

Violin

Electric Guitar

Koto[don't ask...]

I'm still working on drums a little bit more x__X

OOH.

And I sing.

..........And I fail > :unsure:

I 'M HERE!! > : D
I play Trombone and Flute. I LOVE them both.

I may play Alto flute,Flute and Trombone for Jazz band and Tuba and trombone for Symphonic band. :3

I'm gonna play Tuba in January! <3

Saku:

I never knew you played Oboe. o_o
Actually, I'm learning Piccolo... I can't make a sound out of it!

It takes time. :3

I hope I can get a Alto Flute for Christmas...

I play Xylophone =D

Now how do you spell that..

Although.. I don't know someone personally who can't play it. All you do is bang the little bars I think.. right? I don't know. When I bang the bars it sounds all right..

And I don't play anything else >D

I 'M HERE!! > : D
I play Trombone and Flute. I LOVE them both.

I may play Alto flute,Flute and Trombone for Jazz band and Tuba and trombone for Symphonic band. :3

I'm gonna play Tuba in January! <3

Saku:

I never knew you played Oboe. o_o
Oh nice to meet alot of fellow band geeks! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back