Who is Aurdry Hepburn?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Audrey Hepburn was a very famous and very beautiful actress throughout the 1950's-1960's. She also became a style icon because she wore impeccable and unique styles of clothing and haircuts. Women today still wear "Audrey Hepburn" styles when they want to look classic, such as the little black cocktail dress made famous in the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". And, even though Audrey passed away a number of years ago, she is still remembered on all sorts of Best Fashion and Timeless Style lists.

Some movies you should look up are:

*Sabrina(my favorite, I take a ot of my style ideas from this movie)

*Breakfast at Tiffany's

*Roman Holiday

*Funny Face

*Charade

Audrey Hepburn was a very famous and very beautiful actress throughout the 1950's-1960's. She also became a style icon because she wore impeccable and unique styles of clothing and haircuts. Women today still wear "Audrey Hepburn" styles when they want to look classic, such as the little black cocktail dress made famous in the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". And, even though Audrey passed away a number of years ago, she is still remembered on all sorts of Best Fashion and Timeless Style lists.
Some movies you should look up are:

*Sabrina(my favorite, I take a ot of my style ideas from this movie)

*Breakfast at Tiffany's

*Roman Holiday

*Funny Face

*Charade
Couldn't say it better myself :chohimetchi:

I myself am a big fan of her's, and get a lot of style tips from her. It's such a timeless, classic look that can never go out. She was an incredible acress, and person.

The movies of her's listed are also very good. :(

--leanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back