Who is more awesome?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
show us one that you are working seriously on, your great at drawing!

Those are great! I am not very good at drawing, but I am practicing and getting better. I like drawing something that I made up: cat faries!!! lol One of my friends is a great artist like you and she draws the same sorts of things.

Cinderpelt♥

Wow. There all so beautifully done. =)

Very well done. I think I like Cyril the best though. Lol

How did you make them? Did you hand draw them or do them on the computer?

Because the Cyril and Riptide look like they were done on the computer. =P

Both are very well-drawn! I know I couldn't draw like that to save my life. You're a very gifted artist, wether they were done on Paint or by hand! :p

Cyril looks very unique because of her markings, and Riptide looks wicked.. I couldn't make up my mind, so I chose Both! :mimitchi:

You draw really good. I like Riptide the best. That name is better, too.

-Matchy

Wow. There all so beautifully done. =)Very well done. I think I like Cyril the best though. Lol

How did you make them? Did you hand draw them or do them on the computer?

Because the Cyril and Riptide look like they were done on the computer. =P
I sketched/linearted them both and colored them with photoshop CS3.

PS. Cyril and Riptide are both guys :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I like both!I did an art piece yesterday called Sweet Lallabye and if I can download it I will post here!

It's about a girl sleeping and in bed and the wind is gently rocking the curtains on her window and the moon is out and the clouds r with it!Next one i'm getting ready to do is called sleeping on a cloud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back