Who is This Rebel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoPony

Reaction score
My daughter's Tama just turned into a rebel. On Ra's growth chart, he's third from the last character in the bottom row. He's wearing sunglasses and a mohawk. What is his name, is he a bad guy (or a cool guy?) and did he "evolve" because she moderately neglected her Tama?

(https://geocities.com/sonunnrec/V3_GROWTH_CHART.gif)

Many thanks,

PotatoPony's Mom

hes a pretty rare character
No he's not a rare character, he's regular like the others... When will people stop spreading those rare -rumors...

Anyways, yes, Warusotchi comes from very bad care.

No he's not a rare character, he's regular like the others... When will people stop spreading those rare -rumors...
Anyways, yes, Warusotchi comes from very bad care.
Thats why they are rare, because most people dont deliberetly try and get bad characters rofl.

I just got a Warusotchi... and I did deliberately try to get a bad character :D I always get the same good one so I wanted a bad one. ;)

That's kinda mean, hannah823. Why don't you just give different care and not neglect it?

i dont think having warusotchi is not good or bad i have a tama named tonie, and took exclent care of him and he's a warusotchi i'm very disapointed that you guys think he's bad charater. :ichigotchi:

That's kinda mean, hannah823. Why don't you just give different care and not neglect it?
Neglecting it is a way of changing to a different care, I do that too.

i dont think having warusotchi is not good or bad i have a tama named tonie, and took exclent care of him and he's a warusotchi i'm very disapointed that you guys think he's bad charater. :(
warusotchi looks pretty cool to me lol, he looks like a baby chicken with a mohawk and sunglasses haha..

btw no character is a bad character, it depends on the owner who is bad and whos good to them.. :(

I HAVE JUST GOT A WARUSOTCHI 2DAY ND I NEVER PUT IT OUT OF MY SIGHT ITS ALWAYS NEAR ME AND I TOOK VERY GOOD CARE AND EVERY1 IS SAYIN ITS A BAD TAMA I THINK ITS LOOKS COOL AND IF YOU THINK ITS A BAD TAMA THEN YOU CAN THINK THAT BUT I THINK THAT ITS VERY NICE AND COOL !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back