Who is this Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banana

Reaction score
Well I got my Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 tropical edition on Sunday the 7th, i took great care of it and made sure all happy and hungry hearts were filled. Naturally it evolved from a girl blog into Maruchi. Today, the 8th, I continued to take great care of it, made sure it had normal weight and everything. Sure i gave alot of treats but only so i could play games with it to loose weight because other than that it would refuse to (i think because all hearts were filled because i tried to praise/discipline it and it still wouldnt play) So in the afternoon it evolved...WHAT? its only 1 day old and now it is this character i have never seen on the growth charts. It has a half oval head with two antenna things sticking out and it seems to be in a spaceship with a dark ring in the middle, I really think its adorable since it is also floating! I hope it's not a bad character (not that any Tamas are....lol). If anyone could please tell me a description of this character let me know! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i have him now!!!!!!

it is acullally Yu-fotchi

^-^

Do you go on neopets :huh:

[SIZE=8pt]Im willing to be anyone's friend!!![/SIZE]

I'm on Neo Pets as banana6489, and thanks for the help I really appreciate it!

Actually the reason why your tama woudnt play games is because it was as skinny as it could get thats why when you gave him treats he was able to play :)

What should her normal weight be? Mine is at 20-22 pounds and all its hunger hearts are filled

Just as an update, My tamagotchi just evolved into Pyonchitchi. It's this cute little bear thing! I love it!

that's what happened with my tama when i first got it, it was a yu-fotchi and then it evolved into a pyonchitchi :marumimitchi: they're adorable aren't they

For some reason I wanted it to be Amelie, ya know from that french movie, but just went with Amy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back