Who is vegetarian Here?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I could never be a vegetarian.

I need my meat! 8D

Seriously, who doesn't love bacon? *sees crowd of vegetarian hands go up*

I do not feel guilty about eating animals who are dead anyway. And will be killed even if I don't eat them. And they're yummy too. :]

As a Christian, I also see nothing wrong with it. Jesus ate meat and God prepared a whole meat feast for one guy in the Old Testament and told him to eat up.

So yes. I'm a meat-eater, like humans are supposed to be.

Why do you think we were born with our canine teeth? Their specific purpose is to eat meat; it's been proved Scientifically.

I'm a vegetarian, and I have been for almost two years (since May 2007).

At first I became vegetarian for the animals, I felt so bad that some 10 billion animals were being killed annually in the United States alone for food. Later on I learned that it helps the environment too. So I guess I'm a vegetarian for both of those reasons.

I'm not vegetarian but I have a friend who is and even before she was she was very skinny so you can imagine that she's still skinny. So that's just stupid for her

Nah, I have to eat meat. Did you know peta started an online petition to change the name of fish to Sea Kittens, to make people feel bad about eating them? I dunno, that just makes me want to eat them even more. Sounds adventurous. I couldn't ever be a vegetarian. Eating animals is too great to give up. It's the natural cycle of life, anyway- there's nothing wrong with it in my eyes.
Sea kittens - rofl. I heard about that. ;)

PETA is.. I don't even want to go there. :D

Anyway, no, I like my meat. Being a vegetarian can be healthy but not if you don't balance out what your not getting with the variety of other foods because the average veggie doesn't have all you need - you must have a huge variety.

Nope. I could never be a vegetarian.
I need my meat! 8D

Seriously, who doesn't love bacon? *sees crowd of vegetarian hands go up*

I do not feel guilty about eating animals who are dead anyway. And will be killed even if I don't eat them. And they're yummy too. :]

As a Christian, I also see nothing wrong with it. Jesus ate meat and God prepared a whole meat feast for one guy in the Old Testament and told him to eat up.

So yes. I'm a meat-eater, like humans are supposed to be.

Why do you think we were born with our canine teeth? Their specific purpose is to eat meat; it's been proved Scientifically.
Actually to be more precise, humans (as well as other animals out there like Bears for example) are omnivores. This means we eat Meat as well as greens (and other stuff like dairy, grain and everything else that is considered edible to us). I think we're the only species though that has the ability to choose where our diet goes. Hence where other forms of diet come into play like vegetarism, vegan...etc.

And we're not just born with canine teeth. We have other types of teeth in our mouths to help us eat veggies, grains etc... I believe we have 4 different types of teeth in our mouth. Canines are one of them, and they help tear our food up into pieces.

Now when looking at a lion or wolf or any other strictly meat eater in the animal world, you will see they got majority canine teeth and probably the rest are to chew and mush up the food before swallowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think being a vegetarian is stupid. You're not really helping the environment because the meat that vegatarians would NORMALLY eat (if they ate meat) goes to waste and then they killed that animal for nothing.
^ I don't think it's stupid, but I see your point.

I'm not a vegetarian, but quite a few of my friends are, so it's pretty common in my school.

Very close to vegetarian, with the exception of Hot Dogs and the rare hamburger.

I think being a vegetarian is stupid. You're not really helping the environment because the meat that vegatarians would NORMALLY eat (if they ate meat) goes to waste and then they killed that animal for nothing.
actually when you think about it, the more meat the world eats the ORE animals the society/companies are going to kill to keep up with how much meat is being bought, so technically just because I dont eat meat doesn't mean the meat I don't eat will go to waste, but if enough people become vegetarian then less meat will be produced and less and less untill no meat is any longer produced and animals do not get killed (except by natural reasons)

i want to clear this up people , I'm not trying to offend anyone who isn't vegetarian it is just that in my experience I have had more energy (even though I don't get much sleep) since I turned vegetarian and I realized that some meat substitutes taste the same or even better then killed animals. But i respect everyones point of view about diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back