Who is Winnie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntr rocks

Reaction score
I was looking at my peek-a-poohs and it said "Winnie the Pooh." It made me think for aboiut fifteen minutes. Pooh is a bear. Pooh is the main character. There is no "Winnie"...or is there?

Winnie the Pooh.

That means that whoever Winnie is, he must be a Pooh.

Therefore, a Pooh is some funky word for bear, and the bear's name must be Winnie.

Pooh is what the author's son called his bear, cause you know, five year olds name animals strange things. In fact, all of the animals are named after Christopher Robin's, or whatever the boy was called, stuffed animals. 'Cept for Tigger, who was named after their dog. Pooh's full name is Winifer. Or something. You see? I'm an expert on useless things like this xDDD

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe, Winnie the Pooh is love. <3 And yus, there is a Winnie in his name. And a Pooh. Everybody calls him Pooh, but he is of course WINNIE the Pooh. Because that's what Christopher Robin called him, and that's how Piglet and Kanga and Roo and Eeyore and Tigger and Rabbit got their names too. I think I made my point. :]

Why is he a Pooh when he is a bear? Is a Pooh another kind of bear? :ph34r:
anything can happen with Disney.. :lol:

I think Pooh is short for Winnie the Pooh. I know that a pooh is not a type of bear or animal or anything, in real life, but with the magic of Disney... da da da da.... you have Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie was just because he was named after Winnipeg.

His name has nothing to do with Disney.

The Disney cartoon was based on the original book by A.A. Milne.

It's worth reading - it's really good :ph34r:

(His real name is Winnie-ther-Pooh - read the book for more explanation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back