WHO LIKE TAMAS!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU LIKE TAMAS?

• YES DUH WHY WOULD I BE ON THIS SITE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yeah

• kind of sometimes they annoy me

• NO WAY! THEY STINK I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I AM ON THIS SITE!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama kitten

Reaction score
I was just wondering if ppl on tamatalk even like tamas. Like how much they do :D

It's a Tamagotchi Website, so you're probably going to get alot of yes answers. :D

I voted #1, but I wouldn't go as far as "DUH!" :D

*Tgd*

I voted "yeah" because I can't always take time to play with them, I have dogs to keep them away from, the batteries are expencive in my terms, and I can't always go out of my way to watch them every day. Don't get me wrong, I love this site, but tamas are growing out of my interest.

I like them. I'm don't play with them much anymore though. I used to be a TamaFreak. But not anymore.

Now, please do not argue with me about my decision, I may know alot about them for someone my age but I voted for the third one. Because sometimes I forget about them and it takes ages to get back into them and when I am in a bad mood sometimes they really annoy me. So please do not argue with me because you asked for our opinion so I have given it. :D

!daniwigg!

Now, please do not argue with me about my decision, I may know alot about them for someone my age but I voted for the third one. Because sometimes I forget about them and it takes ages to get back into them and when I am in a bad mood sometimes they really annoy me. So please do not argue with me because you asked for our opinion so I have given it. :D
!daniwigg!
The only time mine really annoy me is if I forget to pause it at night and it wakes me up in the morning x.x' The first night I had one it woke me up in the morning and I threw it across the room.

The only time mine really annoy me is if I forget to pause it at night and it wakes me up in the morning x.x' The first night I had one it woke me up in the morning and I threw it across the room.
Lol. They annoy me when I try to get a good character by taking perfect care of them. One time, I waisted a whole day taking perfect care of mine and then on the weekend, I woke up late and it was sick. I then knew I'd get a horrible character.I wanted to scream.

I voted the 3rd one because they both died and they got annoying and then both batteries ran out and i have a feeling they won't get new batteries for a long long long long time!!!! XP!

Unless they're lucky and santa pops a few batteries into the stocking! XP!

T took wonderful care of mine. But I'm not at tama-crazy anymore. You thew it across the room? lol I remember when I stayed at my friends house and we slept in thre rent house thats in her backyard. My tama had a baby there, and it woke me up at 5:00 beeping because the baby was starving X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back