Who likes my avatar Tamagirl777 made me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=22pt] I'm not a genius, but I think I know why [/SIZE] :( Is it saved as a .GIF file? I found out that .GIFs only work...
:mametchi: tamagirl777
[SIZE=21pt]i dont really no but thanks 4 helping me i'll have 2 try it [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]tamagirl777 can u help me again,well this time i went 2 paint and i made an avvie so then i went 2 download it it worked but then when i posted it showed up as my avvie space filled with blue and up there in the top left hand corner there is like a really small picture of my avvie i mean i really need help tamagirl777 just look at my avvie 4 proof so can u please help me tamagirl777[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]tamagirl777 can u help me again,well this time i went 2 paint and i made an avvie so then i went 2 download it it worked but then when i posted it showed up as my avvie space filled with blue and up there in the top left hand corner there is like a really small picture of my avvie i mean i really need help tamagirl777 just look at my avvie 4 proof so can u please help me tamagirl777[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7pt]That happened to me when I made my first avatar [/SIZE] :D

You just go to 'Image' and then 'Attributes'

and make it 100x100 pixels. :p

You fill out the whole space with the avvie, save it, and upload it.

It should work now. ;)

[SIZE=7pt]That happened to me when I made my first avatar [/SIZE] :angry: You just go to 'Image' and then 'Attributes'

and make it 100x100 pixels. :angry:

You fill out the whole space with the avvie, save it, and upload it.

It should work now. :chohimetchi:
thanks bubba28 i did what u said and look at the avvie i made (i uploaded it of course)

An extremely cute young mimitchi! :rolleyes: What is the first word though? I am afraid I can't read it too well. Somehting angel. Very cute!
the first word is absolute then angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back