Who likes Naruto?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu12

Reaction score
Who likes Naruto? I do and it is cool. I think Kakashi Sensei is cool. Post if you like Naruto.

I ♥ Naruto. Have you seen season 10? they are older in that season! And Naruto is mine! Not yours, mine! If you haven't seen season 10 check in youtube and put Naruto Shippuden (My computer is stupid and doesn't let me post links.)

I <3 naruto. its my 2nd favorite anime. My favorite characters are Sakura,Hinata,Sasuke, and Temari.

Sasuke Is mine.
He's my 'If naruto dumps me' second boyfriend. Why doesn't Naruto get some fangirls? When he is older he looks a lot cooler, cooler than Sauske! But he's already mine! :rolleyes: :wub: :) :( :D . Out of the girl characters I think Hinata would be one of my friends. Even though she likes Naruto as well. :p She is not going to get him over my dead body!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's my 'If naruto dumps me' second boyfriend. Why doesn't Naruto get some fangirls? When he is older he looks a lot cooler, cooler than Sauske! But he's already mine! :rolleyes: :wub: :) :( :D . Out of the girl characters I think Hinata would be one of my friends. Even though she likes Naruto as well. :p She is not going to get him over my dead body!
But Naruto likes Sakura so he would pick her before any body. Besides Naruto is cool and he would be my 2nd choice. I also like Iruka Sensei, Kakashi Sensei, Tamari, Sasuke, Shino, Hinata, sakura, and Cheif toad. Gaara is just creepy.

My favorite charachter is Shino(hence the funny avatar).He's like the most underappreciated charachter in the series(except for Tenten).And btw,Shino is way more handsome then Naruto AND Sasuke combined(without his mask and glasses on)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I watch Naruto but I don't ♥ it, and I don't think cartoons are hot. But the show is really cool though, I enjoy watching it.

locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back