Who likes Pokemon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Diamond Version though! did you know if you get The Action Replay you can get 999 rare candies?

To cut it short.

Yes, I love Pokemon. I played all the generation of games! :huh: Just look at my Glaceon avatar. xD

I absolutely love it:D, i have pokemon pearl and my bro has pokemon diamond.I started off with pinplup and i have akricketune=].

I despise pokemon. When I'm an adult, I'll have a firework show, and I'll put the pokemon cards in the middle of a huge firework. And then... KA-BOOM!!! Pokemon dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
i absolutly HATE!!!! pokemon, they are evil little..-----! grr! ¬_¬ my little bro is allways playing on it. it's rly annoying

I dont like the show...its too kid-like...If I offend you sorry its my opinion not everybody else. But the Game rox

I despise pokemon. When I'm an adult, I'll have a firework show, and I'll put the pokemon cards in the middle of a huge firework. And then... KA-BOOM!!! Pokemon dies.
Lol. Same here. But I sorta like it.

I don't like it. Cute, but no. It's not for me. :lol:

My brother quite likes Pokemon, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back