who likes tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like them ?

• I love them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them a bit

• their allright

• boring

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what kind of result ull get 4 such a poll on a tama-board...^^ :)

I have a problem with liking tamas. People at my school are always like "you still play with tamagotchis?!" I'm 11 and I think tamas r too complex for really little kids! I still love tamas but liking them gets harder and harder! PM me if you have the same problem! ;)

Well - this is TamaTalk - so an awful lot of ppl will be tama fans.... that is what the site is all about.... although we do seem to have some members who don't play with their Tamas any more, but still visit and spend a lot of time in What's On Your Mind? or Fun Stuff....

well, why not? It is such a great site :rolleyes:

^^' Eh.....tamas are ok.....but I don't really like them now. I like simpler pets for some reason xD Like DInky Dino's and stuff.....I don't really like more complicated things like Tamagotchis. Oh well! ^0^

*Tgd*

1 time I had a mini (the following is no offence to bandai) but it tottaly stunk! Though my friends V2s and V3s are alot better!

But umm....DUDE WHAT ELSE WOULD U XPECT ON A TAMAGOTCHI BOARD!?@?@!?!?!?!?!?!!? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

i like tamagotchis but it seems that the more time i spend on tamatalk (which is ALOT lol),i seem to neglect my tamas...i havent touched my tama in over a week! (debugged-dead, nondebugged-dead)

But umm....DUDE WHAT ELSE WOULD U XPECT ON A TAMAGOTCHI BOARD!?@?@!?!?!?!?!?!!? :D :D :D
why is it that people think that EVERYONE on TT has to like tamas?

suer its a tama site, but some people just get tired of em and just come here for non-tt

i'm not really interested in tamas now.

i come here for non-tt

why is it that people think that EVERYONE on TT has to like tamas?suer its a tama site, but some people just get tired of em and just come here for non-tt

i'm not really interested in tamas now.

i come here for non-tt
exactly! one of my friends one here(ry2005) has a v1. when it ran out of battery he left it. it always died at toddler stage anyway...

1 time I had a mini (the following is no offence to bandai) but it tottaly stunk! Though my friends V2s and V3s are alot better!But umm....DUDE WHAT ELSE WOULD U XPECT ON A TAMAGOTCHI BOARD!?@?@!?!?!?!?!?!!? :eek: :D :D
People to have a better grammar/spelling?

Just because it's a board for tamagotchis doesn't mean you have to like them. I don't like them all that much but I still come on. I used to like them. That's all that matters.

People to have a better grammar/spelling?
xD

Just because it's a board for tamagotchis doesn't mean you have to like them. I don't like them all that much but I still come on. I used to like them. That's all that matters.
correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back