Who likes to cook?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooking and baking are my favorite hobbies. Pretty much, anyway. :p  

My friend gave me this dip recipe. My mom absolutely loves it! She always says, "Katie, will you make some of that dip? We'll have that for dinner tonight." LOL

I make a lot of other stuff, too. Like pancakes, frozen chocolate banana pops, oreo cheesecake, and chocolate truffle cheesecake, just to name a few.

I'm not allowed to dump boiling water (like when your making pasta). My mom doesn't want me to get burnt. :eek:

Cinderpelt
Chocolate truffle and Oreo cake, That sounds like I'd need to get a bigger pants size, lol. Sound awesome!

I cook sometimes. Nothing is that amazing that I cook though.

1. Vanilla Pudding with Peaches, and Whipped Cream.

2. Chocolate, Chocolate cookies with nuts and caramel.

3. Pasta with rice, cinnamon, and parsley. Lolz its actully good.

4. A lot of kinds of Cakes && Pies

I don't really like to cook. I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to cooking. It's really the only thing that I won't do. My brother usually makes me dinner (if my parents won't make it), or I just have a sandwhich. I'm capable of making food, I just don't.

I do like to make cookies and cupcakes though. My favorite cookies to make are Norwegian lace cookies.

I don't really like to cook. I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to cooking. It's really the only thing that I won't do. My brother usually makes me dinner (if my parents won't make it), or I just have a sandwhich. I'm capable of making food, I just don't.
I do like to make cookies and cupcakes though. My favorite cookies to make are Norwegian lace cookies.
Noriegen Lace cookies, Thats sound delectible.

i love to cook but i can only make:

toast

eggs

cereal

butter bread

pizza

cake

cookies

thats all i would love some recipies! :D

Im Making Peanut Butter Cookies Tommorow xD

Heres A Recipe I Thinks Probably Editble (or not)

Firecracker's Pink Goo Of Doom

Stuff To Prepare

A Small Bowl

Shiney Fork

Ingredients

Few Marshmellows

1 Kool-aid Singles (Tropical Flavor)

Sugar

(Bits Of Candy If Wanted)

Put In Mircowave For 30 Secs And Stir Up WAIT fOR It To Cool, It Smells Yummy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to make and bake things!

I can make..:

Ramen Noodles,

Scrambled Eggs

Bacon

Toast

Bagels

Cookies

Brownies

Cupcakes

Pizza (Like the kind where my dad goes out and buys a can of sauce, pack of pepperonnis, and the crust. I just put it all together and preheat and stick it in the oven)

Potato Skins (Like the Fridays kind that comes in a box, and you take them out, stick them in the oven. xD)

Cereal (duh!)

And some other stuf I'm forgetting. xD I love making breakfast and sugary thigns. Thats most fun and interesting for me. xD

Oh, and I think I'm almost ready for dad to teach me how to make cinnamon rolls.

And my dad has found the BEST recipe for making Oreo Cookie Fudge! Every year he makes a whole pan of it for my b-day party, and every one is all over it! We can't eat alot though, it's very sweet and you'll get sick kinda easily.If anyone wants the recipe for the orweo fudge, just quote me in the topic and ask. I'll beg my dad for the recipe. xD He found it on the internet, he makes it for his work bake sale things.

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back