WHO LOVES NEOPETS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really used to like neopets, but now I don't. It's just a site where people try to be good at something that isn't real. The mods on the boards are WAY too sensitive, and it is VERY boring. My advice, there really is no point signing on to the site because all you do is feed it and look after it and make sure it's happy and buy things for it.

I like neopets i have a bruce called icicle. And I have a friend on here called neogirl. :furawatchi:

I personally hate the damned site. Nothing to do but play flash games and "feed" a *.gif image.
ua re pissing me off! dont say its a dammned site. it has alot of work on it! you are being rude. and u want me to be rude? what dammned is you! ohh what the heck ... u know i dont mean it. but plz dont be mean saying that the site is dammned is so rude cuz most people love that site....

ua re pissing me off! dont say its a dammned site. it has alot of work on it! you are being rude. and u want me to be rude? what dammned is you! ohh what the heck ... u know i dont mean it. but plz dont be mean saying that the site is dammned is so rude cuz most people love that site....
So I should not express my opinions because people love the site? Neopets-Fascism, I see.

And don't be dissing on Crikeys.

ur rude... hhahah pokemons stink hahahahha
Oh, just shut your mouth.

That is not a rude thing to do. And it is supposed to be funny.

I like them the same. I go on Neopets once a day and I play with my TAMA! :huh: :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :(

Hey I like neopets and all.But you don't want it on this sight.It would ruin the whol point in tamagotchis. :(

I love neopets! If you do go to www.neopets.com and make a account. my user name is ggggggggg991 if you want to see me at neopets. :D

I love Neopets! :kuribotchi:

But I'm not addicted :D

The only thing that I REALLY HATE about it is that all the items in shops are never in stock :wub:

It's so Annoying! :p

I never get a chance to buy furniture for my neohome D=

-Bubba28 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back