Who loves the anime movie 'Spirited Away'?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotchyatamagotchi

Reaction score
Spirited away is an animated feature film. It is a fantasy where a 10 year girl called Chihiro gets dragged into a spirit world and has to find a way to get her parents back. This movie has so many awards ;)

Wasn't that a movie from like, 1997 or something? lolz a bit late for posting this topic. But I do think I've seen it. Didn't like it much though...

No it was from like '04. Yes I like it and own it! I just didn't like it when she fed No-Face the madicine from the River Spirit. :)

I love that movie, I don't have it but I love it. I have liked pretty much all that guys movie (don't know how to spell his name -_- ) except Porko Roko (sp?), I also love kiki's Delivery Service.

I love that movie, I don't have it but I love it. I have liked pretty much all that guys movie (don't know how to spell his name ;) ) except Porko Roko (sp?), I also love kiki's Delivery Service.
If you mean the guy in SA then his name is Haku and "Porcco Rosso" yea I used to have Kiki too but whan I tried to put in my aunt's VCR(cuz she only has a VCR and we only had it on video)and her ruddy(I like to say that)machine ate it up!!!

I love them too but there's another guy but I forget his name.So I'm just gonna say anyone from Studio Ghibli

Who DOESN'T love Spirited Away? For a very long time it was my favourite movie and it was probably what got me into anime. I have the soundtrack, The Art of Spirited Away book and the DVD. It's awesome.

No it was from like '04. Yes I like it and own it! I just didn't like it when she fed No-Face the madicine from the River Spirit. :)
I think there was a version from the 90s too... I was really young then though... Oh nevermind... I was thinking of another movie with a similar title... Spirited Away looks good. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great movie :blink: I love it - and it's probably one of my favorite Studio Ghibli films - although I am very fond of "My Neighbour Totoro" as well ;)

I am not a big anime fan, but I have enjoyed most of Studio Ghibli's films.

I saw the movie on Cartoonnet Work (Not spelled right) A couple times. I really liked it ^,^

But, Usually when its on I'm on Tamatalk or something..

Latest posts

Back