Who LOVES to write?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All my stuff is on quizilla. I just answer pplz requests for fanfic and books nowadays

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE to write! It is my second hobby that I'm most passionate about (First being reading, third being origami). Sometimes.. I get so frustrated and angry, and I can't get my feelings out by just.. talking. Writing them down makes it.. real for me. I can get it out of my mind, where it's poison and put it somewhere else.. make it physical, and that way I can deal with it better. I write poetry (I'm now reeeally interested in spoken word forms of poetry.. like the urban ones that you can hear in New York city.. where i reside) and I write short stories from time to time :3. I just really love writing poetry. It's the realest I ever am.. if that makes sense *blushes and hides behind hair*

This may sound a tad dramatic, but honestly, writing is what keeps me going. It allows me to get my feelings, emotions, thoughts and ideas down on paper. If I didn't write, I'd probably be spazzing out on everything. I like how I can jump from my life into the life of someone else, seeing the world through their eyes and not mine. Writing keeps me going, without it, I probably would be a very different person.

So yes, I LOVE writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back