WHO ON EARTH NEEDS SLEEP?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People may like sleeping in, but in fact, it's better not to.

It's actually better to get up around the same time everyday.

I don't remember where I read that xD

People may like sleeping in, but in fact, it's better not to.
It's actually better to get up around the same time everyday.

I don't remember where I read that xD
Also it's good when you wake up to go to school so you don't feel so tired when you wake up because your body is used to it.

Wow, that was a mouthful. :eek:

I never sleep. Anxiety keeps me up.

So all in all, about 2 hours max. D;

Last night, I got about seven or eight hours of sleep. It's really all I need to make it through the day without collapsing. x.x

I think the small lack of sleep and small amounts of food throughout the day cause my headaches, stomach aches, etc.. Blah.

I usually end up staying up till 3 am, waking up around 1 pm or so.

But I have to go to bed at 11 now....Dangit.

I got nine hours of sleep last night. I should have got more, but my DS kept calling my name. Gosh darn that thing needs to shut up! > :(

I think 11 hours is a bit much, generally speaking because of course we'll all different, but most people to be health need at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night. Give or take of course.

No sleep isn't a good thing. You just can't function properly. I myself enjoy sleeping. A nice break to dream about random stuff with little connection to reality. Unfortunately, I don't get as much as I'd like. D:

I actually function way better when either deprived of sleep or overslept.

And actually, for me, it was not 11 hours. I went back to bed at fourish.

But yeah. When it's not a school day I spend most of daylight asleep and most of the night awake. <3

Which actually is a very good diet solution. XD

I couldn't sleep good cause I'm sick, so like 6 hours. I fell asleep at 12.

Usually I go to bed at like 8 or 9 though. Sleeping is my favorite.

When I'm hungry or tired, I get a really terrible headache. I can't stand it, so I go to bed. It also happens when I'm thirsty. My head is very sensitive. :)

I love my sleep. I an't get enough of it. x3 But on weeknights... well my sleep schedule's pretty odd. I stay up late and sleep in. n_n

I'm somewhat content with it.

I got around seven hours of sleep last night! :[

Not good considering I have to go to school and I am only in grade 5.

Most of the time I get to bed at 11:00pm or 12:00am because I'm not a good sleeper. When I'm twelve I'm gonna have to start taking those little meletoinen(sp?) meltables that help you sleep.

I got about 8hrs....I went to bed at 11:30pm, and woke up around 7:30am. :huh:

Most people to be health need at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
7-8 hours is the average amount of sleep needed by an adult.

For children, 10 hours of sleep per day is recommended.

For teenagers it is 8.5-9.25 hours.

:huh:

..the average child/teenager needs 10 hours ish?

I can't function on only 10 hours. o_O Unless I wake up really early and blast Dead Kennedys for an hour.

I usually go on about.. Ten or eleven hours? o_o

Usually I could deal with less sleep, but I've had horrible headaches almost every day for the past few weeks, and I haven't exactly been eating as much as I should. So I usually eat and collapse after I come home from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back