Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one i bought and now my 7 yr old daughter plays with it. her friends think it's cool that she still has one that old. ours is green and clear... a P1

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 1997 gen 2 tamagotchi I got it when i was old enough to handle it. haha. Its great i just got new batteries and im going to start iit up now! i know not as near as much fun as the newer tamas but hey i still love em!

i was only 3 in 1997, i wouldnt go like a want a tamagotchi back then. haha. x) since i know about them now i really want a japanese angelgotchi. sighs... ._. haha im going to ask my 18 year old cousin for one for my bday. i hope he will get a white one off ebay for me. >.<

I have 3. My two brothers and I got them when they came out and they since gave them to me. I have a purple/yellow clockface one, a yellow/orange clockface and a transparent blue.

I used to have one when I was about 4 or 5, but it got thrown away. I think it was a P1 or P2.

Ive got about 3 p1s and 3 p2s, an osuchi and meshuchi, a morino tamagotchi, tamagotchi plus, a TamaOtch, and hopefuly buying a kentai and entama. I useyaly have to buy 2 whenever I get a new tama ,gota leave one in the pakage and play with one ahha. Also had a v1 but I hate american tamas so i threw it in a bon fire :lol:

I sooooooooooo badly want the Osu Mesu!!! :eek: I, for some reason, bought two V2 tamas. The second one I bought was just on time, because my first V2 battery died. If anyone knows how much both the Osu and Mesu tamas are, please tell me!!!! ;) :( I'm glad my cousin is letting me take care of his V1 which battery was dead for 1 or 2 years. But hopefully I took the battery out of my V3 and gave it to the V1 and then bought new batteries.So far i have it for a good 5 or 6 days. It is doing well, debugged and all. It is a ninja. :)

I used to have like five of them when I was three or four. Then they stopped making them! So three of those six I lost, one, my sister poured water on, and that ruined it, The last one, my sister threw in the air. Then it it landed on the floor and went into pieces. :mametchi: about two years ago, My sister got one for free from a yard sale. She decided to let it be both of ours. :chohimetchi: I ordered a japanese one. I can't wait 'till it gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back