Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who owns a 97' edition Tamagotchi?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No too bad

• Used to have one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own three. Plain Yellow Gen 1, Yellow Clockface Gen 1, and Pure White w/ gold wings Angel!!
It looks as if you posted this twice, but at different times, h99! :D

I have a:
Plain yellow Gen.1 - Marutchi

Yellow Clockface Gen.1 - Unactive

White Angel - Unactive

-h99

[SIZE=14pt]i wish i had one but i don't! and i'm new so Hello to people out there and i haven't gotten my NEW tamagotchi v3 yet! i will get it on the 31st but for now i am trying to get as many codes that i can! :D [/SIZE]

:D OH MY GOSH! How could I forget! I DID have one. (Back in '97 LOL) It was my first tama EVER! *flashback* It was white with a blue center border. I loved that thing to bits! I don't know where it is now. Storage? Africa? :blink: Anyway, I USED to have one. *SOB* I'll miss him.

Unfortunitly the only Tamagotchi I have is a game pluged into a gameboy (but thats only temporary) but I'm pretty sure it's a 97' game. I'm probably wrong because I'm being extremily dence today but maby I'm right. :)

^_^ OH MY GOSH! How could I forget! I DID have one. (Back in '97 LOL) It was my first tama EVER! *flashback* It was white with a blue center border. I loved that thing to bits! I don't know where it is now. Storage? Africa? :lol: Anyway, I USED to have one. *SOB* I'll miss him.
That's the same one I had back in '97. It was stolen from school though x.x'

I own a gold one sad thing is the paint is off most of its shell you can still see the sides.

I used to have one when I was about 5 or 6, when they first came out. It was an orange one and I got it at a Christmas party. I always got the same character over and over again 'cuz I could never take care of it right, heck I was only in kindergarten! I always brought it to school, too. I never got it taken away, though! :p

What is a 97'th edition I only have two V2s and one V3 do I have one?

No, graff, V2 is 2005 and V3 is 2006. That's 9 and 10 years after they came out!

I won one on eBay yesterday! :blink: It's green with a yellow crackle border and buttons. I'm so excited!

Well I was only 4 so i don't have one but I did have a mcdonalds toy based on the 97 tamas but all it has is a picture of a tama

I got one for Christmas, and I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

:huh: I'll bet you could have heard me screaming with joy from my house on Christmas morning! :huh:

I CARE ABOUT THOSE "DUM TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!"

THAT WAS A RUDE REMARK AND IT DISTURBS ME!

I had a white and pink one back in the day, but I think it got sold in a yard sale.

Just recently I got two. One is blue. The other hasn't come in the mail yet, and I haven't been home lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back