Who Should I Cosplay As?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_Lynn Chan_x

Reaction score
I'm going to do a cosplay this November. Yes, there's long ways to go but I want to decide so I can get it early. I would also wear it to school on the last day.

ShouldI cospaly as TenTen or Sasuke?

If I do cospaly as Sauske I would be joking him. I would run around screaming out the lyrics to Love Love Shine and I would carry around a cute and cuddly plushie.

If I cosplay as TenTen I wouldn't be joking her, I would most likely carry around a Neji plushie.

I have brown hair just so you know.

Please tell me who you think I should be.

Thank you.

Neither.

How come at every animecon Naruto outnumbers anything else?

Go as a different character from a different anime... something no-one would probably think of. That usually makes you cool.

Neither.
How come at every animecon Naruto outnumbers anything else?

Go as a different character from a different anime... something no-one would probably think of. That usually makes you cool.
I actually might cosplay as Cure Black from Pretty Cure.

I've never seen a Pretty Cure cosplay before in cosplay vid's!~

=D

I agree with that ^^If I went to a colsplay I would go as [SIZE=25pt]L [/SIZE]from  Death Note.

OR SAILOR MOON =D~

But its your desicion =]
Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
well ive cosplayed many charries from sasuke to Yuffie (Final fantasy) they are really fun but if you have brown hair i would suggest going as sora from KH1 and 2 he would be great lol

I'm going to do a cosplay this November. Yes, there's long ways to go but I want to decide so I can get it early. I would also wear it to school on the last day.ShouldI cospaly as TenTen or Sasuke?

If I do cospaly as Sauske I would be joking him. I would run around screaming out the lyrics to Love Love Shine and I would carry around a cute and cuddly plushie.

If I cosplay as TenTen I wouldn't be joking her, I would most likely carry around a Neji plushie.

I have brown hair just so you know.

Please tell me who you think I should be.

Thank you.
Sasuke..

Um, my friend said so. Not me.

How many cosplays have you done total? 

I like Yaoi too by the way.

<333
ive probly done around 25-30 in total ^^

YAY A YAOI FAN!! ^^

maybe you should go as sasuke and carry a lil naruto plushie around xD

ive probly done around 25-30 in total ^^
YAY A YAOI FAN!! ^^

maybe you should go as sasuke and carry a lil naruto plushie around xD
Cool!~ =D

This will be my first cosplay.

I should carry around a Naruto plushie and tell people,

"Psh, SakuSasu...NEVER! Naruto is mine!~" and tap them with my elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back