Who thinks this is fake!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If debugging was false; don't you think that would've been figured out already? Theres so many Tamagotchis that have been debugged, and it worked, so, I guess really if your that adamant about it being fake,you could try it, just to try to prove your own point...

I have debugged two of my tamas. It is indeed real. However, I attempted to undebug my V3, and THAT broke it from the taking it apart. However, my V2 is perfectly good (other than being out of batteries)

I have debugged two of my tamas. It is indeed real. However, I attempted to undebug my V3, and THAT broke it from the taking it apart. However, my V2 is perfectly good (other than being out of batteries)
Yeah... its only recommended for V2's, otherwise it wrecks it...

Unfortunately, it is true.

i learnd this the hard way...

R.I.P

green v4 tamagotchi.

You can debug your tamagotchi, but I never did. I reccomend to everyone not to, because if you do something wrong, you can ruin your tamagotchi! I wouldn't take the chance!

~Tama Mama

FOLLOW MY ADVICE!

You can Debug it, but I never did, I didn't want to take the risk <3

of couse u could debug.Go to the faq sention and you wil see!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure yah can :3 A couple of meh friends did it #.# Yay ~ I made dah second pagie ^^;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back