who thinks this is true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it can possibly happen with how a large sum of teenage girls are in society today. alot follow fads without even thinking... and they love orlando bloom... ALOT... so i think it could possibly happen

i like orlando bloom n think hes hot blah blah but i wouldnt do that

lol :mellow:

course it's not true .....

everyone breathes - it's an instinctive physical reaction (there's a scientific / medical explanation thingy for this behaviour "involuntary.... something" - but I can't remember what it is... lol)

anyway - most ppl have no choice - even if you hold yr breath, eventually you pass out and start breathing again automatically :D

*Edit: I just remembered, I think it's called an Involuntary Reflex - it means you can't help it - your body just keeps breathing whether you think it's cool or not :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If he said that HE wouldn't be breathing, lols! That is another way of saying that 95% of girls love him and follow his beliefs.

tamasweet2

it depends on hoe desperate they are lol i bet most wont maybe like .05% would

A [smart] majority of people all know that it's not true.

Orlando Bloom would never say "Breathing isn't cool."

A lot of teenage girls would go, "WTF?!" instead if following the, "fad"

The would continue breathing if they had brains.

Stop breathing because Orlando says so?! I think not!

You should never do a stupid thing like that just because someone tells you to. ;)

Your body needs to breathe- period.

But I do think he is a hottie :) but even I'm not that slow. :) lol ;)

~♥Candy♥~

haha i've heard of another thing like that

its if abercrobies(SP?)motto was "its not cool to breath"

98% of the populations would die

Teehee...Entertaining...I Dislike Orlando... InFact..I Hate Every Celeb =D(Well Not Some Of Them)

P.s:Nice Avatar candygirl93

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back