Who to chose?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should I go out with? (READ POST FIRST)

• Mathew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenny

• Logan

• Jon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tomboy#1

Reaction score
Here are some descreptions of the boys I'll go out with:

Mathew: he's cute and funny, nice and loves to play around or kid the same height as me and good athlete

Kenny: also cute, funny, little taller than me, good at jokes and he's strong and loves basketball

Logan: Not the cutest but nice enough for me, shorter than me, smart, athletic and loves all sports

Jon: younger than me but very cute, does not go to my school, nice and funny

:) ;) :D

Well If you ahve to ask people on the internet you odviously DON"T really love any of them

you don't really have a major crush on any of them It just sounds like you're doing it for the sake of it

Just listen to your heart

Well If you ahve to ask people on the internet you odviously DON"T really love any of themyou don't really have a major crush on any of them It just sounds like you're doing it for the sake of it

Seconded o_O;; It sounds rather bad like the dating game or something. I'd say go with someone who you care about deepest...but it sounds like more silly crushing lol.

Well If you have to ask people on the internet you odviously DON"T really love any of themyou don't really have a major crush on any of them It just sounds like you're doing it for the sake of it

Well I love them all they are all so nice and me and Kenny have had some history but hes not the best to be with :(

If you have to ask complete strangers who to go out with, you shouldn't go out at all.

Well If you have to ask people on the internet you odviously DON"T really love any of themyou don't really have a major crush on any of them It just sounds like you're doing it for the sake of it

Well I love them all they are all so nice and me and Kenny have had some history but hes not the best to be with :(
That's not love, that's called a crush. You probably won't experience that kind of feeling until you're older ;)

And I agree with tamaw/pants. If you have to ask US from the internet, that should answer your question right there :ichigotchi:

Well If you ahve to ask people on the internet you odviously DON"T really love any of themyou don't really have a major crush on any of them It just sounds like you're doing it for the sake of it

I second to that but its your choice. If I had to choose I'd say Matthew because you said him first.

~Tama_Girl6

kenny all the way baby. i personally like guys taller than me but its ur choice. idk y ur asking us. lol jk. u chose who do u care about most?

KENNY!! First of all you want a boyfriend who is taller and a little older!! He seems nice and Humorus so go out wid him!! TAKE MY ADVICE!! You will ♥ him

My studies are fine but there are so many guys to choose from and they are getting to know me more and I'm hanging with them. the The thing I'm trying to get to is they are flirting with me so if one asks me out I need a answer. :) So all u people that are giving bad things about this post get out of here :p

Here are some descreptions of the boys I'll go out with:
Mathew: he's cute and funny, nice and loves to play around or kid the same height as me and good athlete

Kenny: also cute, funny, little taller than me, good at jokes and he's strong and loves basketball

Logan: Not the cutest but nice enough for me, shorter than me, smart, athletic and loves all sports

Jon: younger than me but very cute, does not go to my school, nice and funny

:mimitchi: :hitodetchi: :unsure:
I wouldn't choose for you. Which of them do you like most? If you like all of them, you can choose to just be friends with them.

My studies are fine but there are so many guys to choose from and they are getting to know me more and I'm hanging with them. the The thing I'm trying to get to is they are flirting with me so if one asks me out I need a answer. :mimitchi: So all u people that are giving bad things about this post get out of here :hitodetchi:
It's not bad at all. It's not our place to make choices for you and it does seem ridiculous to be asking people online about your "love life" and I use that term loosely. I think we are just being honest.

*cough* well um *cough* We don't know these people and *cough* what do we know about them to see which one you should date. And *cough* why do you want to choose a boy to date. Are you just settling for them?

Not to um be rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back